New Apple Watch Design leaked!

Bratstech

New Apple Watch Design leaked!

Summary

Jon Prosser, a very reputable apple leaker, claims that Apple will be releasing a new redesigned Apple Watch this year. This new Apple Watch is said to be more squared off like the iPhone 12 and of course a bump to the internal specs. Another thing that is rumored about the new Apple Watch is that there will be a new Green color! It is said to be the same green as the AirPod Maxs.

image.png.d4b6ef288167bbaf5e519af04d46f6cf.png

Quotes

Apple is planning a new design and at least one new color for Apple Watch Series 7, according to Jon Prosser (77.8% accurate) on the Genius Bar podcast. -AppleTrack

My thoughts

I am excited to see it. I wonder if it will be completely flat on the bottom. I feel like a completely flat bottom would be more comfy.

Sources

Apple Watch Series 7 - EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK! Redesign! Flat sides, colors, and more! - YouTube

Jon Prosser on Twitter: "fpt about to drop 👀 https://t.co/8tHqAUTe6R" / Twitter

Apple Hub on Twitter: "According to @jon_prosser, the Apple Watch Series 7 could feature a new design, likely a flat-edged design and a green color option. The Apple Watch Series 7 is expected to launch in September https://t.co/Za7nEGK1GM" / Twitter

Apple Watch Series 7 may see redesign, come in new green color - AppleTrack

(Edit: I fixed the picture.)

Edited by Bratstech
adding another source from Jon Prossers yt channel, Fixed the render picture

1 minute ago, StDragon said:

jfif file, why jfif?? 😕

honestly don't know why it uploaded like that

So the design choice is basically done to match the iPhone 12. Fairly interesting but I highly doubt this alone would make it worth upgrading to it.

E1wvkImVgAA-VrH.thumb.jpg.f7d95b5bca5b53ea80113598254526e6.jpg

E1wvkImVgAA-VrH.jfif is definitely a file name that I want to download. lol

3 minutes ago, Vanderburg said:

E1wvkImVgAA-VrH.jfif is definitely a file name that I want to download. lol

Fixed

1 hour ago, Bratstech said:

I feel like a completely flat bottom would be more comfy.

I feel like the current rounded design is more comfortable, but maybe that's just me. I think having the more square edges possibly rubbing against wrists won't feel as pleasant as the current design.

While I like and enjoy my current Apple Watch. That new potential design looks good to me. 

is it any thinner? these smartwatches are too damn thick.

the one apple device i actually want to get thinner keeps getting thicker 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, thechinchinsong said:

I feel like the current rounded design is more comfortable, but maybe that's just me. I think having the more square edges possibly rubbing against wrists won't feel as pleasant as the current design.

I am actually not sure how its going to be so we are going to just have to see weather or not it is more comfy. I expect to be thinner though because they will have more space inside like the iphone 12

The design looks great, but I have a stainless series 5 and my battery still last me a good day and a half with LTE and the always on display enabled. I also didn’t expect the sapphire glass to hold up so well. It is still flawless after 2 years and I’m not the most gentle person lmao.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Just waiting for the day Apple puts an M1 in the Apple watch.

"Why did you do it?"

Apple; "Cuz why not?"

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

ewwww

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

Eh, never really cared for apple's designs in general. They reek of the "ultra modern, silicon valley" vibes.

Interesting that they've gone back to squared off edges in their designs.

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

21 hours ago, thechinchinsong said:

My Apple Watch 5 is certainly grinding on my arm. But since edges are round, no biggie. Sharp edges might be a problem.

12 hours ago, RejZoR said:

My Apple Watch 5 is certainly grinding on my arm. But since edges are round, no biggie. Sharp edges might be a problem.

dont worry, we got a solution for that

Spoiler

Belt Sanders with Quick Belt Release Button | BAHCO | Bahco Australia

✨FNIGE✨