The R9 295X2 to be priced at 1499$> and consume 500 Whopping Watts

Mr.Duck

Their competition is NOT the Titan Z.

Its the 790. Whenever that shows up. 

until the 790 show sup, their competition is the Titan Z. 

until the 790 show sup, their competition is the Titan Z. 

Except the Titan Z is a workstation card, not a dedicated gaming card... So their competition is not the Titan Z.

Project Refresh - [900D x 780 Ti SLI x Watercooled]

Build Log

Wait for it.....

780 Zi

Or

790-Zi

^pronounced "Zee" not "Zie"^

:)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Except the Titan Z is a workstation card, not a dedicated gaming card... So their competition is not the Titan Z.

Go to Nvidia's website and look up the titan z. you will see the word gaming about a hundred times, and the word workstation none. 

People always wanted a reason to justify their 1000-1500w PSU's..

Triple Crossfire'd 295x's + FX 9590 = HOLY CRAPPAWATTS!!!!!

Unless you're mining or something of the like you can only run 2 of these in one system. :)

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Unless you're mining or something of the like you can only run 2 of these in one system. :)

I know, was a theoretical statement, pity, wish it was just allowed by default :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Not bad considering one GTX Titan uses 250w.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

So.  where are all the derp memes for AMD saying 500+500=1500?

Not that I care but if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander.  Unless of course every one has worked out how stupid those insinuations were.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Their competition is NOT the Titan Z.

Its the 790. Whenever that shows up.

There probably won't be a 790

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

So.  where are all the derp memes for AMD saying 500+500=1500?

Not that I care but if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander.  Unless of course every one has worked out how stupid those insinuations were.

I was just wondering...does anyone around here know about how much it costs to manufacture a GPU such as the R9 290x? I'm curious to know.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

That's WAY too much.

EDIT: Just noticed, this is an AMD dual GPU graphics card, and it's named the 295 X2. Nvidia had a dual GPU called the 295... Copycats.

I always wanted a 295... http://hothardware.com/Reviews/SelfContained-WaterCooling-BFGs-GTX-295-H2OC-/

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

NOPE 

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014