some cheap thing that can use a sim to use internet a share it to the pc via tethering?

I don't own a wifi plan, it's too expensive, I do use sim plans

I need something cheap that can use a sim card and share the internet via tethering, and maybe if it also provided at the same time wifi, would be great, but it's not strictly necessary

for cheap I do mean 20/30 euros or less if something like that exist, if not it should be as cheap as possible

1 minute ago, ThatOneDunce said:

Maybe a hotspot?

the thing is that I don't wanna use my phone for it

and that's why I'm looking for other ways

A USB LTE modem?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The answer to your question is a phone.

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro

57 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

the thing is that I don't wanna use my phone for it

Someone else's smartphone?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

I need something cheap that can use a sim card and share the internet via tethering, and maybe if it also provided at the same time wifi, would be great, but it's not strictly necessary

for cheap I do mean 20/30 euros or less if something like that exist, if not it should be as cheap as possible

A) Hotspot devices exist, about the size of a deck of cards, see https://www.techradar.com/news/best-mobile-hotspots-for-3g-4g-and-5g

B) LTE routers/gateways exist, but they aren't cheap. 

The difference is that the hotspot is usually a WiFi/USB/Ethernet device that supports 1-5 connected devices, where as a LTE gateway is an actual replacement for the DSL/Cable/Fiber modem in your home network setup.

In North America, wireless (3G, 4G LTE, 5G) service is too expensive to use it as your regular internet, and too congested in large cities to be be practical for gaming or streaming.

-> Moved to Networking

I have my old phone for this use. Last summer it was my main internet when working in another town. And still using it for that purpose once I get back to mobile streaming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, 12345678 said:

Contact the cellular providers in your country and see if they offer 4G/LTE/5G mobile hotspot or CPE devices. Then you can get something that is tuned for their network. Depending on where you look, such services might be around the same cost of a wired internet connection.

But if you want to go “the cheapest”, nothing beats using another smart phone as a hotspot. All you’d need to pay for is the monthly cost of a data plan (and the initial cost of the SIM, of course).

13 hours ago, 12345678 said:

Bear in mind that the cheaper devices wont be able to achieve the full speed of the network.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7