What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

A song about a bicycle ?

Really started to get into Coheed recently, pretty similar to Area11 in style so i love it. Not quite as good but still a great band

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

13 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

already know what the fuck is goin on

NFSU2 is the better game ;) just putting this on makes me want to dig out my LGA775 rig to play it, but i sold the GPU :(

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

NFSU2 is the better game ;) just putting this on makes me want to dig out my LGA775 rig to play it, but i sold the GPU :(

I dunno, maybe Underground 2 is better compared to the Xbox, GCN and PC versions of Hot Pursuit 2, but it's not better than the PS2 version of HP2.

Also, last I remember, most of the Need for Speeds starting with Hot Pursuit 2 run just fine on modern Windows, and you can find resolution hacks for most of 'em.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, handymanshandle said:

I dunno, maybe Underground 2 is better compared to the Xbox, GCN and PC versions of Hot Pursuit 2, but it's not better than the PS2 version of HP2.

Also, last I remember, most of the Need for Speeds starting with Hot Pursuit 2 run just fine on modern Windows, and you can find resolution hacks for most of 'em.

NFSU2 cant be resolution hacked without a cracked EXE and finding the right one is impossible for the EU version last time i had an extensive look. The ones i have used all get stuck on loading screens :( Most of my NFSU2 hours are also PS2 though, PS2 is really the best way to play those games

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

NFSU2 cant be resolution hacked without a cracked EXE and finding the right one is impossible for the EU version last time i had an extensive look. The ones i have used all get stuck on loading screens :( Most of my NFSU2 hours are also PS2 though, PS2 is really the best way to play those games

Ah, that's a bit odd.

Honestly, yeah, the PS2 always got the best versions of NFS.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

10 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Pitbull

Forget about the song, I forgot Pitbull was a thing.

It took me a while to realize this, but the two dudes in the car in the very beginning of this video are in fact Key and Peele.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Stinkpci5 3550. DDR3 1600mhz 8GB. Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3.0. Sapphire RX 570 Nitro 4GB oc. Noctua NH-L12. WD Black 600GB. Silverstone PSU 1KW. Advent 1440x900 75hz VGA monitor 1ms. Acer Veriton M464 chassis.

Self help guide.

Password:WNcry@2ol7

ʟᴀᴘᴛᴏᴘ:ᴄᴘᴜ.i7-3630QM @ 2.4GHz||ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.8GB DDR3||ɢᴘᴜ.NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M||ᴍʙ.ASUS N76VJ||sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ.750GB HDD

Lion King, turning kids into metalheads since the dawn of time 

/jk

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold