What song are you listening to right now.

killers993
22 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

I still like it more than Moth and Hush, but it's typical radio music, I even first heard it on the radio. Mudvayne was better than Hellyeah imo.

I miss Ryan Martinie :(

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Currently

Arctic monkeys: fireside,

Blur: song 2

imagine dragons: who we are

Phillip milan: sailboats in the sky

Two door cinema club: I can talk, and sun

Rem: losing my religion

Mumford and sons: the cave

Aould seriously recommend philip malan, the best acoustic Ive ever heard.

- snip-

I am just curious. All you need to do is embed the video for the song here by just pasting a link to it in a post. 

I am going to share some of mine as an example

[Explicit Warning] Fresh by Nappy Roots (I don't know if this is really it because I had to blindly paste the link because my school forces safe mode on their wifi network :(

The Nights by Avicii

[Mild Explicit Warning] Light and Dark by Nappy Roots

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 1(Lenovo S400 laptop): 

CPU: i3-3217u

SSD: 120gb Super Cache mSATA SSD

HDD: Random seagate 5400rpm 500gb HDD

RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3-SODIMM

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

CPU: i5-4260u

HDD: 5400rpm 500gb

RAM: 4gb DDR3 (soldered on :( )

Pretty sure we need a bit more than just an embedded video to stop this thread getting locked for basically being like the what're you listen to thread.

If it isn't obvious from my PP, I'm more of a Rock/metal guy tbh. Long time fan of Ozzy's stuff (well... long for me... Compared to the guys who were around in the 80's my time is basically nothing), especially BLOz.

My personal favourite from that album used to be Crazy Train, but this has really grown on me tbh.

Skipping over a few decades... Can we just appreciate Richard Z Kruspe for a moment. He's no Randy Rhoads, but my god... His riffs sound so good, and they're so simple. You've got to be a pretty decent player to do that tbh.

I can't mention Richard without mentioning Rammstein. I mean... Germans, light shows, heavy use of pyrotechnics (not so much in this song though)

Then to throw something a bit controversial into the mix. I mean, we've mentioned metal, we've mentioned foreign artists. Why not mention foreign metal artists who've actually tried to change something in metal? Why is that controversial? Metal 'elitists' (in other words, the toxic portion of the community) dislike all change and they get pissy about anything tbh, and they're Japanese... So... You know. The internet likes to call anyone who likes anything Japanese a weeabee these days.

To top it off though... These metal 'elitists' have done no end of bitching and moaning, and despite all that, Babymetal has been getting support from some big names both in and out the metal community, including; Lady Gaga, Sum 41, Anthrax, Ariana Grande, Judas Preist, MarilynManson, Queen's Brian May, Dave Mustaine and Slipknot (apparently metal 'elitists' are fine with these guys now, funny, I seem to remember everyone shitting on them back when they first cropped up), just to name a few. Not mention they've also played as support for bands like the RHCP, Metallica and GNR, and Rob Halford has joined them on stage. 

As per usual, one does not simply mention Babymetal without mentioning this...

1 hour ago, AA-RonRosen said:

*snip*

Thread merged into the existing one ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

p0rn for your ears

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 hours ago, TheMcSame said:

Pretty sure we need a bit more than just an embedded video to stop this thread getting locked for basically being like the what're you listen to thread.

If it isn't obvious from my PP, I'm more of a Rock/metal guy tbh. Long time fan of Ozzy's stuff (well... long for me... Compared to the guys who were around in the 80's my time is basically nothing), especially BLOz.

My personal favourite from that album used to be Crazy Train, but this has really grown on me tbh.

Skipping over a few decades... Can we just appreciate Richard Z Kruspe for a moment. He's no Randy Rhoads, but my god... His riffs sound so good, and they're so simple. You've got to be a pretty decent player to do that tbh.

I can't mention Richard without mentioning Rammstein. I mean... Germans, light shows, heavy use of pyrotechnics (not so much in this song though)

Oo top it off though... These metal 'elitists' have done no end of bitching and moaning...

As per usual, one does not simply mention Babymetal without mentioning this...

Im Metalhead since ´90. And i think Babymetal is fucking awesome.

And now give me chocolate!!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ummmm, the music I listen to the most is called "Ambient Noise" done by the group "Case Fans". :P

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

17 minutes ago, gcubed said:

Ummmm, the music I listen to the most is called "Ambient Noise" done by the group "Case Fans". :P

My case fans aren't so ambient sounding. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Fancy song

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

20 hours ago, GlassBomb said:

-snip-

I love their I Sleep Alone track. And the MV is weird af