What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

My friend linked them to me crazy japanese band.

NSFW or Kids

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Feeling a little country would lighten this thread up :P

Now a days, country sounds more like soft rock, but whatever...

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

@TheSLSAMG what's your top 5?

From 019? This is a top 8, because 5 isn't enough for me :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

From 019? This is a top 8, because 5 isn't enough for me :P

Ok.. I see how it is. :P  Made mine top 8 too  Apparently I can't count, 'cause I have 9. Doesn't matter, can't find one to get rid of  :D

We have Boundless, Triumph, and Interstellar in both out top 8. 

I let a friend of mine look through my iTunes library to see if there were any songs/albums he wanted. When he got to "M", he yelled out " what the hell is Monstercat, and why do you like it so much?!" I decided it was only right to show him, so gave him 18 (19 wasn't out at the time). Needless to say, he came in the next day demanding me to give him every album I had from them. He's been listening religiously to 19 since it's release. Yet another person converted to Monstercatism  :lol:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Ok.. I see how it is. :P  Made mine top 8 too  Apparently I can't count, 'cause I have 9. Doesn't matter, can't find one to get rid of  :D

We have Boundless, Triumph, and Interstellar in both out top 8. 

I let a friend of mine look through my iTunes library to see if there were any songs/albums he wanted. When he got to "M", he yelled out " what the hell is Monstercat, and why do you like it so much?!" I decided it was only right to show him, so gave him 18 (19 wasn't out at the time). Needless to say, he came in the next day demanding me to give him every album I had from them. He's been listening religiously to 19 since it's release. Yet another person converted to Monstercatism  :lol:

Perfect :P

I have been showing my friends and family music from the label -- it's simply fantastic.

Who is your favorite artist? Mine would have to be this beautiful man right here:

Haywyre.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Perfect :P

I have been showing my friends and family music from the label -- it's simply fantastic.

Who is your favorite artist? Mine would have to be this beautiful man right here:

-Haywyre-

That was the profile pic you had when I first joined LTT  :D

My FAVORITE artist, dude, I couldn't even start to tell you.  :blink:

Pegboard Nerds and Tristam were the first two artists that I listened to, so I have to give them a lot of credit. They were the two reasons why I started listening to Monstercat and electronic music in general.

I am not THAT much of a Monstercat veteran (joined around when 11/12 came out), so I don't know everyone. However, as of right now, including the Pegboard Nerds and Tristam, my favorite artists (and my favorite songs by them) are:

1. Pegboard Nerds (Literally every song they have made, I love.)  

2. Tristam (Same thing as Pegboard Nerds - All his songs are great - Follow Me, I Remember, Flight)

3. Braken (Flight, Frame of Mind (both with Tristam), To the Stars)

4. Stephen Walking (Too Simple (again, with Tristam) Move, Some Kinda Wizard)

^I think that's my top 4^

Here are some more artists I really like, in no order:

5. Insan3lik3 (Bad Pitched, Feel Alive, We are the Robots, Open Hour)

6. Hellberg (Collide, Hands of Time)

7. Haywyre (Back in Forth, Everchanging)

8. Tut Tut Child (Drop that Child, Hot Pursuit, Breathe)

My taste in music kinda evolves every few months, so I start to like different songs by different artists. It's nice that Monstercat is so diverse, there is always something to listen to   :D . Lately I have been listening to more Hip-Hop/Rap, but I think it's time to get back to some electronic (EDM?). I want to listen to some of Monstercat's older albums. I have songs all the way back to 5, but they are all either from the Pegboard Nerds or Tristam. I like to have listened to every song since the beginning.

How long have you been listening to Monstercat?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

That was the profile pic you had when I first joined LTT  :D

My FAVORITE artist, dude, I couldn't even start to tell you.  :blink:

Pegboard Nerds and Tristam were the first two artists that I listened to, so I have to give them a lot of credit. They were the two reasons why I started listening to Monstercat and electronic music in general.

I am not THAT much of a Monstercat veteran (joined around when 11/12 came out), so I don't know everyone. However, as of right now, including the Pegboard Nerds and Tristam, my favorite artists (and my favorite songs by them) are:

1. Pegboard Nerds (Literally every song they have made, I love.)  

2. Tristam (Same thing as Pegboard Nerds - All his songs are great - Follow Me, I Remember, Flight)

3. Braken (Flight, Frame of Mind (both with Tristam), To the Stars)

4. Stephen Walking (Too Simple (again, with Tristam) Move)

^I think that's my top 4^

Here are some more artists I really like, in no order:

5. Insan3lik3 (Bad Pitched, Feel Alive, We are the Robots)

6. Hellberg (Collide, Hands of Time)

7. Haywyre (Back in Forth, Everchanging)

8. Tut Tut Child (Drop that Child, Hot Pursuit, Breathe)

My taste in music kinda evolves every few months, so I start to like different songs by different artists. It's nice that Monstercat is so diverse, there is always something to listen to   :D . Lately I have been listening to more Hip-Hop/Rap, but I think it's time to get back to some electronic (EDM?). I want to listen to some of Monstercat's older albums. I have songs all the way back to 5, but they are all either from the Pegboard Nerds or Tristam. I like to have listened to every song since the beginning.

How long have you been listening to Monstercat?

A couple of months, and I have listened to quite a lot of it.

Blue Veins The Raconteurs. 

Blue Veins The Raconteurs. 

Good song! I am Jack White of The forum, so I probably should think that. 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

To day i miss my girl so much, that i decide to listen this awesome song. Where this guy sing's a an crazy love at our own language...

Jesse Kaikuranta - Järjetön Rakkaus

Failure is not an option!

Some more country with soft rock/pop sub genres:

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Ill never let you

steal my afterlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCbLUDfkeRk

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Knorkator <3

If you played San Andreas you'll recognize this :D

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

All time low - Lost In Stereo.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro