What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

He is rather attractive. He's got nothing on Tom Jones though.

seriously i would do him. like no thought given to it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCA2aUT-EiU

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

seriously i would do him. like no thought given to it. 

Who wouldn't?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Who wouldn't?

biersack you inbred swinedick!!!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

you inbred swinedick!!!

You can do better than that, you could add...

Tom Jones is a sexbomb

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Tom Jones is a sexbomb

no andy is

no andy is

So is Tom

fair enough....

djentlicious

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Shit got real today.

I had a slip of judgement and made a really poor choice, I spent 3$ on a Monster Rehab can, walking to class with a few friends and I started getting hounded by a bee. Must have circled me for a good few seconds while I stopped walking because this thing was srs invadin' my space. Nearly landed on my face, landed on my shirt, landed on my hands a few times, was able to feel the wind from it's wings all over my arm lol, landed on the top of my can and started drinking from the crackwater pooling around the lip of the can.

RIP random honeybro

Error: 410

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

The tyrant!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I love that they literally got a pool of died water with alphabet soup styled lettering on top or near a subwoofer and filmed it.

Error: 410

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

A ticket, of which is for one-way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYA1raD-YY

A ticket, of which is for one-way.

may i go with you becasuse i dont wanna die...

may i go with you becasuse i dont wanna die...

Sure, you can call me Sunny..

Niky Nine - Ozuwara Theme 

Niky Nine - Road 

Good 80s griving music..

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

A resurrection of which is for love.