What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

@Askew does the beginning remind you of Puppet talk a bit?

or perhaps he recreated the melody pattern from the original

Error: 410

some nu

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

@Askew does the beginning remind you of Puppet talk a bit?

or perhaps he recreated the melody pattern from the original

Damn, I really like that good find, I also had not heard the original/if I have I never noticed because it was so long ago so that's a cool favs add also.

Heard this playing real loud in a car last night, lyrics made me lol and some of the sounds in it reminded me of Goldeneye on N64. (facility)

https://soundcloud.com/southern-hospitality/5-years-club-version

Damn, I really like that good find, I also had not heard the original/if I have I never noticed because it was so long ago so that's a cool favs add also.

Heard this playing real loud in a car last night, lyrics made me lol and some of the sounds in it reminded me of Goldeneye on N64. (facility)

https://soundcloud.com/southern-hospitality/5-years-club-version

throw that pussy bitch

Error: 410

throw that pussy bitch

The south has the rare ability to produce low quality highly listenable things.

When Dave start this live, he has the power to control countries... @Askew @AlwaysFSX

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Some Tinashe

Some K-Pop

Some of EDM(?)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

@Askew

@Askew lol

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When Dave start this live, he has the power to control countries...

Dave Grohl, good stuff. Foo Fighters, good stuff. Nirvana, eh.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Dave Grohl, good stuff. Foo Fighters, good stuff. Nirvana, eh.

well they did what they wanted. maybe they werent good music, but they showed kids you dont need to be a virtuoso to succeed if you have passion(green day)

well they did what they wanted. maybe they werent good music, but they showed kids you dont need to be a virtuoso to succeed if you have passion(green day)

--Black Bloomin Veil Brides--

rly, r u srs

more Brides wearing black veils...

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

rly, r u srs

more Brides wearing black veils...

this last album is really good... listen to it. it has the a7x:nightmare vibe to it

this last album is really good... listen to it. it has the a7x:nightmare vibe to it

That wasn't half-bad actually. Biersack really doesn't look like how he sings, he's too cute.

Halford though.

Rob-Halford5.jpg

That wasn't half-bad actually. Biersack really doesn't look like how he sings, he's too cute.

Halford though.

Rob-Halford5.jpg

ikr, his voice is really good. and the Andy Black project he has, is right down my alley too

Well rob is just fabulous no? :P

ikr, his voice is really good. and the Andy Black project he has, is right down my alley too

Well rob is just fabulous no? :P

--le snip of le song--

Yeah, he's got a pretty good voice, and Rob is my kind of fabulous.

That Sleeping with Sirens one is half decent.

Yeah, he's got a pretty good voice, and Rob is my kind of fabulous.

That Sleeping with Sirens one is half decent.

most of their songs are good.

most of their songs are good.

I'll take you word on that, my trust is in your hands. That All Time Low one is too boyband-ish for my likes.

I'll take you word on that, my trust is in your hands. That All Time Low one is too boyband-ish for my likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watc

ATL is probably one of my fav contemporary rock bands