Tell us about your greatest First World Problems!

pythonmegapixel

Not being able to find any 3080TI at MSRP... I am just not willing to pay the extra money the stores demand. (Even though I could easily afford it, hence first world problem)

My iPhone 12 mini’s 5G is interfering with my Sony Walkman WM F31 from 1986.

3 minutes ago, 8tg said:

My iPhone 12 mini’s 5G is interfering with my Sony Walkman WM F31 from 1986.

how does that work?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

8 minutes ago, adarw said:

how does that work?

The signal messes up the audio if my phone is too close to the headphone wire 

Just now, 8tg said:

The signal messes up the audio if my phone is too close to the headphone wire 

ahh interesting lol is this for all 5g phones or just iphones?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

• 1 year later...
  • Wanting to buy so many different things which cost more than you make a Month
  • Having so many games to play on Steam but you only play GTA V Online and complain that you never have time to work on your Back Catalog
  • Having lots of different people to talk to on Discord at any given moment which are Online because of Time Zones
  • Using different OS's so you always take like 5 Minutes to get used to it again
  • Switching from playing on the Desktop to Steamdeck Handheld mode takes some time to remember the Button assignments again
  • It takes a lot of time to binge watch a Series. Am still working on the Grand Tour lol

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

My building finally has Telus Gigabit fibre but I can't just go to the website and request an install. Each suite needs individual hook ups first. Wish they would've asked who wanted fibre not just to their suite but in their suite when the whole building was done.  Considering how many other larger issues there are right now... yeah...

• 2 months later...
  • When you don't have enough Storage for all of your LTT Merch, Devices, Tech and spare PC Hardware. It feels like every 4 Weeks is my TV Cabinet full of things again which are either part of a personal Project which I'm working on or which I'll have to find space for in order to Store it.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

This bmx cost me several thousand dollars

IMG_5711.thumb.jpeg.5c59a00415e70b92e352cb0350391878.jpeg

I cannot reasonably lock it up outside of a gas station or whatever to get water, so whatever rides I do with it have to be short and relatively local so I can come back home and get water 

9 hours ago, 8tg said:

This bmx cost me several thousand dollars

I cannot reasonably lock it up outside of a gas station or whatever to get water, so whatever rides I do with it have to be short and relatively local so I can come back home and get water

image.png.812b906277197309df8b32046b6e36d2.png

It quite clearly has a water bottle holder (and the mounting points for a second one, if you wanted) - why not use that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

7 hours ago, pythonmegapixel said:

image.png.812b906277197309df8b32046b6e36d2.png

It quite clearly has a water bottle holder (and the mounting points for a second one, if you wanted) - why not use that?

That’s why I bought that cannondale, because it’s a bit more nondescript and I can lock it up outside a gas station without worrying about it.

That’s an extension of a first world problem, my first bike is too fancy so I bought a whole ass other bike for errands.

26 minutes ago, 8tg said:

That’s why I bought that cannondale, because it’s a bit more nondescript and I can lock it up outside a gas station without worrying about it.

That’s an extension of a first world problem, my first bike is too fancy so I bought a whole ass other bike for errands.

Ah sorry, wasn't sure which of the two bikes in the photo you were referring to

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

I bought a video card from the Prime sale, and have to wait a week to get it.

Same with the earbuds I bought the  same day.. Ugh. It does say 2 day shipping.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

I'm paid good money for a job i like, yet my financial situation isn't improving because life here is also insanely expensive. (Germany btw.)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Working for locals off the clock and quoting a reasonable quote, do the work mostly outside. Get bitten by midges and horseflies and the worst I get is welts on my arms and shins (horseflies) or my rather lovely nose has an enflamed spot which itches like mad all dry and crusty (midges)

Easily remedied by applying TCP to all affected areas and thats the height of it.  I won't get malaria or something equally unsettling. 

Having a worthless, jobless POS methhead neighbor who has 12 outstanding warrants on his ass and the law won't touch him because he's Indian. All because of that jacked up Mcgirth Law here in Oklahoma. (I'm Indian also, so it's not racist for me to say so) 

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

I need a yearly income of over 300K in order to apply for a mortgage on a house... a city where the downtown core is basically the slums now. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand the drip coffee and I always demand the baristas to make it any other way possible. At home, I only cook my coffee in cezve, and I always buy an overpriced Cuban arabica coffee or an overpriced Cambodian robusta coffee since all the other options lack proper taste...

Yes, I had an account here before. Do not ask me about something related to current political events in the part of the planet I live in - I wouldn't answer that for my own sake and safety. Feel free to address me with any other kind of questions.

I don't like the city I live in, it's okay but I just visited Vancouver for LTX and Vancouver is way better.

So move is the answer? I make way too much money at a job that is hyper local and I'm well respected top to bottom in the organization.