Mine Crypto Before It's Too Late! (SPONSORED)

JonoT

I commented on that video and a scam bot replied to my comment. How i found out. The reply kept changing it's name every day. At first it had the name Of the Offical Linus Tech Tips Channel

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bring this community attention as it seems a bit sketch, even to me.

https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/suspending-withdrawals-to-coinbase

It seems some are able to manually add their Coinbase BTC address, I did this but I'm well below the minimum for withdrawl at the moment to attempt it. This feels like Nicehash is trying to keep you/your money on their platform to squeeze more from you and to not notify anyone before this change happened is super rude. They send emails when I log in, when I transfer money, when a rig is offline, emails when they're going to start trading doge, emails when they sneeze and wipe their butts, but they couldn't provide advance warning about this? If this has been an issue ongoing for weeks then the only gut feeling I get by their sudden announcement is they wanted your money to stay with them or get more fee's for withdrawl. I'm not very happy but I enjoy their convenience and was willing to pay their fees for it, if this doesn't get fixed soon I'll move onto something else like HiveOS. I have a drive setup with their OS on it already.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking at setting up an account. Should this be done with a real email account or a burner one?

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

1 hour ago, Video Beagle said:

I'm looking at setting up an account. Should this be done with a real email account or a burner one?

I used my regular email, haven't noticed more junk than before. I started a while back and have "made" a few hundred.