Silicon Shortage? LOL ya right!?

Hellimod
Go to solution Solved by Hellimod,

Why do you people believe this crap every single time. And you promote this new china hustle. "Muddy waters makes it easy to catch fish" - China Hustle supposed proverb. You know they are lying so they can divert the entire China silicon production into making Asic processors for bitcoin mining. We eat up these excuses every single year and at the same time we hand them more money.

Why do you people believe this crap every single time. And you promote this new china hustle. "Muddy waters makes it easy to catch fish" - China Hustle supposed proverb. You know they are lying so they can divert the entire China silicon production into making Asic processors for bitcoin mining. We eat up these excuses every single year and at the same time we hand them more money.

"Further complicating things, Barnett said automakers and their suppliers aren’t just competing for standard integrated circuits, but also the fab capacity required to produce ASICs and other custom silicon"

https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/news/fixing-the-automotive-chip-shortage-could-hurt-us-chipmakers/2021/02/

Bring up any article, take your pick. Auto makers are unable to get asic processors.

ASIC miners aren't even profitable anymore over a normal gpu, lmfao. 
and correct me if I'm wrong, but TSMC and other manufacturers don't get their silicon from the same supply, and TSMC doesn't make ASIC mining chips. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

9 minutes ago, Hellimod said:

You’ve any actual sources here, or are you just slinging unfounded speculation?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Do you have a point for making this post? If so, do you have any sources proving your point? 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

14 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

waiting on the inevitable thread lock

'sup ?

* Thread locked *

Please, educate yourself, there's no conspiracy 

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/318554-a-massive-chip-shortage-is-hitting-the-entire-semiconductor-industry

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20191108-why-the-world-is-running-out-of-sand

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !