Where can I find the online manual for this?

Edward78

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073RZT13C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I need to know how to turn the alarm off, the buttons are to small to read.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Do you know which model you have? The page says DY33L but the reviews show DY22 model. 

1 minute ago, danomicar said:

Do you know which model you have? The page says DY33L but the reviews show DY22 model. 

Not sure

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

5 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

Not sure

Can you take some clear photos of the item and post?, hopefully showing the side with model, make, product number and serial number? at least that will help us get you in a good direction.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

12 minutes ago, danomicar said:

Why bother saying this if you aren't willing to even look at it?

I do look where does it have the model?

8 hours ago, danomicar said:

Why bother saying this if you aren't willing to even look at it?

Because it is much easier to ask someone else here to figure it out than to do some research on their own and google... 

4 hours ago, HerrKaLeu said:

Because it is much easier to ask someone else here to figure it out than to do some research on their own and google... 

Got it turned off, do these usaly have temp. sensor issues? This is the 2nd I got first had a loose connection & this one is off like 3+ degrees I thing. Can't find any info.

18 hours ago, Edward78 said:

Got it turned off, do these usaly have temp. sensor issues? This is the 2nd I got first had a loose connection & this one is off like 3+ degrees I thing. Can't find any info.

You are buying OEM stuff. I found same models with 3 different brands. Yes, they are crap. You are welcome.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv