What do you dislike of being the age you are?

XTankSlayerX

Im not sure if this is a good idea but i want to rant a little.

Im a 14 year old, sure life's great so far. I practically live like a king (i have everything i need but i am not spoiled(snip)

But ive always been way too mature for my age, which sucks ( the only friends i have can/are immature). A lot, there are many things i want to do but cant due to no being old enough. Mainly get a job and start learning how hard adult hood is (in which case at my age i wont see the big picture.)

Id like people to share the disadvantages and advantages of your age, i feel like this would make a interesting topic.

- the Canadian in me, sorry for ranting.

Just like you, im far to mature, everyone around me is laughing at stuff and some even taking drugs.  While i'm sitting on my computer.

Indeed, most of the friends i have(all 2 of them) are usually watching stupid sh!t like smosh or pewdiepie.

This wouldn't be such a problem i weren't homeschooled.

Im not sure if this is a good idea but i want to rant a little.

Im a 14 year old, sure life's great so far. I practically live like a king (i have everything i need but i am not spoiled(snip)

But ive always been way too mature for my age, which sucks ( the only friends i have can/are immature). A lot, there are many things i want to do but cant due to no being old enough. Mainly get a job and start learning how hard adult hood is (in which case at my age i wont see the big picture.)

Id like people to share the disadvantages and advantages of your age, i feel like this would make a interesting topic.

- the Canadian in me, sorry for ranting.

im 17 and when i turn 18 in july i get a HUGE payrise, like it's stupid. that's why i dislike being 17

Being 15, very close to 16, I'm of the mature group of my friends and I act like I'm (Insert age that's considered mature here). Disadvantages would be being thought of as a child still (can happen) and the fact that there's a lot of humans in my generation that just do some stupid $h1t. Other than that I'm fairly happy with my age, I can properly work soon and therefore upgrade my PC for Star Citizen :P

- Samo

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

im 17 and when i turn 18 in july i get a HUGE payrise, like it's stupid. that's why i dislike being 17

i can see why you'd be exited. 

Being 15, very close to 16, I'm of the mature group of my friends and I act like I'm (Insert age that's considered mature here). Disadvantages would be being thought of as a child still (can happen) and the fact that there's a lot of humans in my generation that just do some stupid $h1t. Other than that I'm fairly happy with my age, I can properly work soon and therefore upgrade my PC for Star Citizen :P

- Samo

Yes, some people are just stupid for some reason now...

Ive had a lot of people think im over 18... I think its the facial hair

i can see why you'd be exited.  Yes, some people are just stupid for some reason now...

Ive had a lot of people think im over 18... I think its the facial hair

It's always the facial hair :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

I'm 13 and everybody is so immature. They watch Smosh, PewDiePie and other screaming banshees.

It's so perfect. *Sheds tear* (This is in the good way towards you, not bad way :) )

im 24.. im getting old... i hate that in another 2-3 years my reaction time will start to drop, my hearing on the top Hz will start to get worse... nothing good comes after 25..

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

im 24.. im getting old... i hate that in another 2-3 years my reaction time will start to drop, my hearing on the top Hz will start to get worse... nothing good comes after 25..

apart from cheaper insurance on cars and shit..... :x

apart from cheaper insurance on cars and shit..... :x

True that :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Nineteen.

NineTEEN.

Still a teen.

Other than that, hurrah college life.

Hands are perfect cupholders.

Cost of car insurance.

i think i'm the opposite of all you guys.

i feel too young for my age (15).... like i still feel like a guy who likes to watch Tom & jerry :P

and also how around 3 years later i'm starting to go to college even when in reality i feel NOT ready at all.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Pretty much Everything is a year away.

Being 17 gets You Nothing new.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I'm 13 and everybody is so immature. They watch Smosh, PewDiePie and other screaming banshees.

Everybody of my age does that too, they are still console peasants :P

18, I dislike a lot of the people I am forced to be around at school because they all think they are gangster and the amount of drugs they do.... (not hardcore but still..). 6 months left of school then into the adult world.

\

Trying to fit having a wank into studying and playing games...me in a nutshell

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The only problem with my age (Im 16) when people look at me and my friends doing anything as simple as walking they automaticly assume were off to smoke weed or do something bad in general. Along with that its irritating when adults think that we don't know a damn thing about life, they keep giving the same advice over and over and over again until blood starts pouring out of my ears and I collapse.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

To the people who feel that they are the grownup amongst a bunch of immature idiots. I thought the same when I was around 14, but it turned out that I was infact also an immature idiot :)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558