What do you dislike of being the age you are?

XTankSlayerX

England?

Almost xD, The Netherlands I believe you must be 21 in the UK.

Finish studying, get work, spend ALL THE MONEY.

You gotta finish first, but there are so many haters! All the physical chemistry is hatin on me!! :P

Can't wait to have my first paycheck though :P i think my first 5 paychevks will be spent instantly xD

who cares...

Almost xD, The Netherlands I believe you must be 21 in the UK.

actually I think it's 16. I live in the US and we have the highest federal purchasing age (21) in the developed world. Iceland and Japan are 19 and 20 but I don't remember which is which.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I know what you mean, its like that here in the US too. Never went to college or uni and I don't lie about it because I want to show people its not required to do what you like doing and to be successful at it. I still get judged though... =/

I know I live in Connecticut.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

actually I think it's 16. I live in the US and we have the highest federal purchasing age (21) in the developed world. Iceland and Japan are 19 and 20 but I don't remember which is which.EE

England is 21 in The Netherlands it alwasy was 16 I'm totaly fine that they changed it to 18 but now there is nowhere we can hang out.

I'm 18, old enough to be considered an adult, but not old enough to be treated like one.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

England is 21 in The Netherlands it alwasy was 16 I'm totaly fine that they changed it to 18 but now there is nowhere we can hang out.

The minimum age for the purchase of alcohol is 18. People aged 16 or 17 may consume wine, beer or cider on licensed premises when ordered with a meal. In England and Wales, it must be an adult who orders; however, an adult doesn't have to be present to order alcohol with a meal in Scotland. The legal age for the purchase of alcohol from an off-licence (store/supermarket) is 18.

It is illegal to give children under 5 alcohol unless under medical supervision or in an emergency (Children and Young Persons Act 1933, Children and Young Persons (Scotland) Act 1937).

If you're five or over and under 16, there is no legal restriction on you drinking alcohol at home or on other private premises.

Im 16, most of the people around me are technologically, dumb... considering where i live and how few people are my age, and anything i half to buy has to go through my parents, which any time i buy something what i get is "what do you need now!? don't you have a good enough computer?"

which, as you all know, it is never good enough! you need to go for excellence!

BTW like you RT podcast profile pic/gif

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

at 31 I hoping the next 5 yrs will be a lot better the last 5 yrs. from 25-30 I had a lot of bad things happen in my life, from my then wife almost dying from diabetic shock which the near death completely changed her, and then she decided hey I don't know if I want be married for the rest of my life. That crushed me but I loved her enough to let her go, which really hurt because we also had 2 kids together who are now 7 and almost 9. The not getting to see my kids every day still hurts, I miss them all the time. I ended up meeting some one about 2 yrs later who ended up hurting me all over but it wasn't near as bad. Not long after that we found out My mom had cancer, i ended moving back in with my dad and mom to help out with things around the house and farm. My mom spent much of the next 4 months in the hospital until she passed away, this was by far the worst I have hurt in life. I was very close to my mom, and would give anything in life to have her back. That was just over 2 yrs ago, My dad just got remarried, and while she seems nice, I still don't trust her, I am afraid in the end she is going to use my dad. My dad has a fair amount of money. I ended up moving back out from my dad's when he got remarried. I know there are some women on here, and yes there are some great ones, but after dating on and off with different ones over the past 5 yrs or so, I am really starting to have trust issues with women. Maybe one day I will met some one that doesn't have that "what can I get out of you for me" attitude to life. I wish I could work less but make more money, so I can have more free time to do what I want to do. I probably need therapy after all of that lol.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I am 20 and i am far too immature for my age. I act like im 14-15 but still have to pay for stuff i guess the main thing i hate about this is my last year i get alot of stuff paid for

once im 21 there goes all my insurance that i have to start paying on top of my cell phone bill, my rent, and internet costs. Soon car, health, life, and dental insurance will be lingering over my head and i really dont want that my bills as of now are already almost too much, but hey thats the real world so i enjoy as much as i can for now and save a little bit of money every week. Also college sucks all together i hate it 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Im 21.
I am also fairly mature for my age.
But my car insurance is through the roof (3 accident free years) Even though i am a very safe driver... 
A common problem in sweden is that people under 25 have a hard time getting the older people at work to take them seriously. (Not because of non valid points. They just refuse to listen at all)

Dating.. With all these anti age creams and crap like that you can't tell if someone is 15. or 45... And it's always a faff to get an age verification..

Im sure i could come up with more.. But im doing the dishes so i can't sit here all day. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

nothing good comes after 25..

Try telling that to a 26 year old, they usually think 27th, 28th, 29th etc birthdays are good (well better than the alternative).

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

upgrade my PC for Star Citizen

Yup, 'cause that is all oldermore mature people worry about.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Yup, 'cause that is all oldermore mature people worry about.

Yep :P

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

I hate being 17 because there is so much teenage drama that goes on within your friends circle. Well for me anyway. There's always the "She likes him! OMG!" and "Wow that person is such a B****!"

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

*Enter long rage filled monologue*

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Being the age of 19 i dislike the fact most people around my age are kinda fked, its the music(1d, JB blablabla top 10 etc) or the fact that ppl who are in my class follow the same scientific study but don't know how to name a round bottom flask.

or it is just that i dislike interaction with others most of the time. :rolleyes:

im 24.. im getting old... i hate that in another 2-3 years my reaction time will start to drop, my hearing on the top Hz will start to get worse... nothing good comes after 25..

You are absolutely right.  I am further along now, 31.  I can already tell my reaction time is not up to the level it once was, but it's still tolerable.  30 was worse, in the gay world, 30 is the expiration date to many people.  I stared at that birth date like the edge of the abyss, and then... I crossed it.  Life is not yet over though, there are still plenty of fish in the sea, the window of opportunity just shifts older to compensate.   Straight guys have much larger windows because as time goes on, they become better off financially, and women gravitate towards that.  You can look like a slob and still do OK in the dating market.  Gay guys, at their core, are basically GUYS.  And guys tend to focus on the physical first, and the rest later.  So while there is no official Logan's Run style end point for gay guys, there is something to the idea that your options dwindle as time goes on.

I just need to make it long enough to have my consciousness transferred into an android.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

So what do i hate about being my age? EVERYTHING. I hate the concept of "age" in its entirety.

I believe age should matter very little, but thats just the way things are.

~Judah

Same here. I'm from Singapore and am 18. I don't go out like normal 18 yr olds do and hit clubs etc. Besides, I found out most of them can't afford to actually hit clubs. I am big into investments and business finance. Amatuer audiophile and electronics/computer geek. Only times I go out is to check out how the malls are doing and have meetings with friends about potential businesses or just catching up.

Really find it difficult to be accepted in the 18 yr old social circle.

So what do i hate about being my age? EVERYTHING. I hate the concept of "age" in its entirety.

I believe age should matter very little, but thats just the way things are.

I would love to live in a society where age didn't matter. Instead, it would be based on intellect and intelligence. Just think about it...no discrimination regarding age, just a pure, intellect based society.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

I would love to live in a society where age didn't matter. Instead, it would be based on intellect and intelligence. Just think about it...no discrimination regarding age, just a pure, intellect based society.

Id go for president if that were real... JK, im not that great. Although that would be a very interesting concept. Hope mars is like that :P

to all the young people out there i just want to say the fact that you think you are so mature just proves how immature you are, your just not mature enough to realise it, same goes to the people who say they hate the concept of discriminating based on age, it has very very sound reasoning behind it.

in my case.. responsibility and pressure of "growing up" and becoming independant, it sucks.