What do you dislike of being the age you are?

XTankSlayerX

being 16, i can't yet drive the car by myself

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I'm 22 and it feels like time is passing faster and faster... When I was under 18 I couldn't wait to get older, first a mopped, a light motorcycle, then driver's license and stuff (though I don't care that much about driving anymore).

Anyway I've come to conclusion that adults (whatever that means) are not as boring and dull as I thought when I was younger.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Not to be mean but "mature for my age" is something almost everyone thinks. You are most likely not more mature than anyone of your classmates. Not doing certain things like smoke or party does not make you mature.

That I haven't hit social milestones that a normal person should have hit by my age, and that now there are things that I always wanted to experience that I just can't anymore.

not being able to drive :(

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Im 14 as well, im very mature. The main thing I hate about being my age is not being able to go out and get a job, well I could, but i'd need a ride.

Also another thing I hate about being a teenager in general is the thought that I spent a good chunk of my life in school learning, and when I get out of school guess what..more school, when I get out of a University / College guess what im working everyday of my life. I just could not get over the devastating thought. 

Really funny how every single young person thinks that they are more mature than the rest of their age group.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I'm like a month and a half from being able to buy alcohol. Also, I will go to jail for a long time if I get charged with a crime now.

I'm like a month and a half from being able to buy alcohol. Also, I will go to jail for a long time if I get charged with a crime now.

That is not a coincidence;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

18. got 2 jobs still need more moneys. car insurance is too expensive. houses are way too expensive. i do have and run a car though, so its fairly decent, it gives you a lot more freedom.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

41 and my life is still ****ed by anxiety issues ...

but hmmm the actual age limiting me from anything????? Eh I guess I had wanted to go back and finish highschool and you can't do that in a real school anymore past a certain age when it used to be they would let adults in the classroom and I hate that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

My maturity level when I am compared with others my age. I went on a trip with my mom to California about a year ago now, and while we were there we went to a restaurant that served alcoholic beverages. I was actually asked for identification by the server when my mother asked for some alcohol. I was barely 16 at the time and it was one of the biggest surprises to the waiter that I wasn't of age. He honestly thought that because of the way I acted. It is such a huge jump from all of the others of my age that most people I know even tell me that if they didn't know me, they seriously would have thought I was much older then I am simply from the way that I act in public. I know my generation is pretty bad but when I am mistaken for being 5 years older than I am simply for having mannerisms that were expected a generation ago, you just start thinking that there may be something wrong with all of them.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I'm 22 and I feel I look 15. I'm old enough to kinda be taken seriously in a professional scenario, but not old enough to be experienced.

Also I'm still not old enough to have my life ambitions taken seriously?

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Well I'm 15 and I don't really dislike anything.. I can have anything that I want. (not spoiled though) There aren't many techies where I live and literally 1 out of 45 have high end PCs.. Others only have shitty laptops(core2duo) or Pentium IV or Celeron desktops. So I'm happy at where I'm at.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Getting all the new "pay for this and that, oh and that - and while you're at it, pay for this as well!"

I miss being 5.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I'm 18 ready to leave this small town and go to college. I'm ready to face the world ahead and the challenges that come with it, although that's not say I won't have my moments. Everyday is what you make of it. As for those saying you are mature for your age, don't let that put a limit on what you do, have fun and let loose every now and again. That is one of the problem's I have. If you work so hard you don't leave time for anything you love, then is life really fulfilled? I agree that today's generation is declining fast but there's nothing we can do about it. We just have to differentiate ourselves and remember that there are others out there just like us, keeping society alive.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

I am 35 so getting way to old lol..But I still get carded for alcohol so I feel young at least! :)