Worst company of the year breaket released. Voting starts tomorrow.

Lightning

imo EA is starting to get there act back together somewhat. Companies like comcast and target deserve the award more than EA

Go Monsanto, go! Biggest Fan of their shit, they should get the title lol.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

They got my respect for introducing google fiber.

I think that makes up for it.

In the US, maybe.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Time warner/comcast worse then EA done. vote ended

Some of these company I don't understand why they have such bad rep.

Bank of America: used them for 10+ years and they have always been great. I guess I haven't seen what everyone complains about yet.

Sea World: Everyone on the Black Fish hype.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

imo EA is starting to get there act back together somewhat. Companies like comcast and target deserve the award more than EA

I think Dungeon Keeper and Roller coaster Tycoon would like to have a little word. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Comcast is the worst in my opinion. Although the vast majority of ISPs in the US are right up there with them.

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

I don't live in the US, so EA gets it....Guilty by the mere fact that they are EA....

If I lived in the US, I would have to vote for either Wells Fargo or Walmart.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Access Media 3 needs to be on this list…if anybody else is graced with their service please agree with me

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Google/ YouTube isn't on there? I don't even... No Ubisoft either. Worthless, completely worthless.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Go EA!

If there was the option I would vote for Google as well. They have the worst costumer support ever and by worst I mean I'm not sure it even exists. If you are a user and having some problems with say Youtube or Google well though shit there is no one from Google to help you.

They always make changes to their products with absolutely no care for the users. They hold their good services as hostage and force you to use their shit you don't give a toss about. (Yes I am talking about Google Plus)

Also they collect info about me and sell it to advertisers without giving me a cut. I would be okay for it if I was paid but this is just theft.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Time warner/comcast worse then EA done. vote ended

Some of these company I don't understand why they have such bad rep.

Bank of America: used them for 10+ years and they have always been great. I guess I haven't seen what everyone complains about yet.

Sea World: Everyone on the Black Fish hype.

i heard bank of america had a problem whit 100k clients losing money or something like that, i don't remember the specifics 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Aren't most of those companies actually owned by a handful of parent companies anyway?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It's not fair to have EA and Time Warner Cable against each other in the first round. That is a possible finals match up. 

A8-5500 + Asus F2 A85V-Pro + xfx 7870 ghz + 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws X + CM Storm Scout 2

I think Dungeon Keeper and Roller coaster Tycoon would like to have a little word. 

Agreed, but I still think they are not the most deserving of getting the award

ubOXkeJ.png

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Meh. The whole thing is bloody joke anyway. The companies that do REAL harm to people get voted out quickly while companies like EA win two years in a row. Any company that wins laughs it off as completely meaningless and rightly so.

Delta or Comcast should have won.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB