Ltt store mousepad order...

True
1 hour ago, JOHNNYTHEWOODBOY said:

USPS is still getting caught up from the holidays and are dealing with COVID. @ElfDestruct I guess I don't understand what it is you expect from LTT at this point. There's not much they can really do

Them to Actually ship or acknowledge that there is no item and refund.  Because as far as USPS is concerned the item is not even in their hands in the first place only a “label” and as far as this “Wizmo” outfit is concerned it is out of their hands, with no activity since dec 19.

LTT has posted an update on Twitter for people waiting to hear back from lttstore.com support.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, ElfDestruct said:

Them to Actually ship or acknowledge that there is no item and refund.  Because as far as USPS is concerned the item is not even in their hands in the first place only a “label” and as far as this “Wizmo” outfit is concerned it is out of their hands, with no activity since dec 19.

I don't think LTT really has much control at this point, they don't have the package anymore

"I can't believe shipping takes a long time with the current pandemic leading to unprecedented use of the postal system where's my one day prime" 

Gosh some of you are entitled

That being said if you've only just sent a message (30th) no I wouldn't expect them to get back to you until maybe this week (6th)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I think some people are clearly missing the point. Shipping is slow and understandable. I certainly wouldn't have been complaining if my item had actually been shipped. The whole issue has been no communication from order until linus and team finally decide it's worth caring about people that have ordered.

The fact linus finally tweeted out now shows it's an issue. If he didn't have youtube income and the store was the only source of income communication would have been much better because it would have been the difference between the business surviving and not.

To put things into perspective, the same time I ordered from lttstore.com I also ordered a custom psu cable. I knew it was going to take 4 - 5 weeks for that cable to be made as they are all made to order and with the holiday period I wasn't expecting it to ship out until late Jan. Imagine my surprise when I received a shipping notification today. Just before lttstore.com finally responded to my message saying "The deskpad wasn't meant to ship out until now" (obviously the message on the product page saying expected to ship out by December 31 2020 was a lie) and that they have finally issued me a refund as I decided it wasn't worth wasting my money on this rubbish.

16 hours ago, Yoinkerman said:

"I can't believe shipping takes a long time with the current pandemic leading to unprecedented use of the postal system where's my one day prime" 

Gosh some of you are entitled

But it wasn't even shipped. They had not sent the item to the postal company. Also I think the lack of communication isn't helping too much either. 

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

Mine just properly shipped, check your orders! I ordered one day after the "launch"

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

4 hours ago, True said:

It showed up..

Yeah that's more or less what the LTT Store rep told me. USPS is not updating tracking consistently so it may just show up randomly without a tracking update

I also ordered the mousepad on 01/05/21 (hope thats how you write it, I'm European xD). Anyways I wanted to cancel it and wrote 3 Emails to the support, but still no answer :(

Now it is being shipped and I would appreciate any help to contact them. I really need to cancel it or else I will pay high taxes and still need to return it, which will cost me unnecessary money.

Best Regards

13 minutes ago, gkvesic said:

I also ordered the mousepad on 01/05/21 (hope thats how you write it, I'm European xD). Anyways I wanted to cancel it and wrote 3 Emails to the support, but still no answer :(

Now it is being shipped and I would appreciate any help to contact them. I really need to cancel it or else I will pay high taxes and still need to return it, which will cost me unnecessary money.

Best Regards

Your best bet is to tag someone. Or try Twitter. I don't know who works in the merch area but @CPotter seems to be pretty helpful, he might be able to connect you with someone.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

5 hours ago, gkvesic said:

Best Regards

As already posted in this thread, they are dealing with A LONG backlog of contacts, getting few hundred new ones daily. They will get back to you, but it will take some time. Sadly, there's no other way to go with it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, gkvesic said:

Best Regards

It's only been three days, give it more time? They also don't have a whole lot of them instock anymore, so yours could be a preorder for another one.