Favourite kind of coffee.

XiaoPigs

fill half a cup of milk with 2 and nuke it for 1.2 min then poor this in using a nespresso machine that takes capsules and top of with a heavy sprinkle of powdered chocolate :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

With milk and no sugar.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

real coffee from a real cafe with real barista's

in short not starbucks

as for the amount i drink about 10 - 15 a day (instant)

and on weekends about 3 since i got time to goto the cafe

I like mine black ... like my heart mwahaha

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Eww, I hate coffe. Tea all the way. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

4 shots of espresso with white mocha over ice!

I usually have 5 a week. :) I love coffee! <3

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

Panamanian coffee. Black no chaser.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Skim cap, no sugar.  Sugar is for the weak.

Coffee is a rare thing for me though, I have a big breakfast filled with nutrition which pumps me up enough for the day.

Singapore Kopitiam Kopi :P

Mocha is nice too 

Milk with no sugar got myself a Jura machine not that long ago and love it :)

I am literally the biggest coffee addict you will ever meet. Once you go black you never go back. I like the really strong dark roasts because I drink coffee for the intended purpose of enjoying the flavors, instead of being some hipster who says they drink coffee because its cool and it has to be "iced". Iced coffee doesn't count IMO.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Regular black.

This

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

My favorite coffee is a french vanilla latte

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

amaretto with alot of sugar. i dont really like the coffe its the amaretto. i also like the peppermint frappicino from starbucks ( my pc auto corrects "frappicino" to "crapping" WTF pc?)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Cafe expreso

Caramel latte from Starbucks, but I don't drink coffee that often. I'd drink it a lot more if either I was closer to a Starbucks or coffee shop, or I wasn't too lazy to actually make some.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

I drink black coffee like its water. Every few hours. Its actually becoming quite the problem, if I don't have it regularly I get pounding headaches. 

Typically I enjoy Starbucks as its consistently good. I prefer going to local coffee shops though. Nothing beats black coffee with a great local shop. 

I love my keurig, I get the kirkland pacific bold from Costco and add caramel flavoring as well with caramel or chocolate creamer.

So I guess this sums me up:

not-sure-if-i-like-coffee.jpg