CORSAIR 760T Case Release date 03/17/2014

MxRider9637

So who else besides me is extremely excited for this case to come out.. I already have mine pre-ordered, do you?? I have pretty much every component except for ram and the case to build my first gaming pc... When i was researching/looking for a computer case i couldnt find not one case that satisfied me.. But after finding out this case was coming out, i looked more into it and come to find out i really like it a lot so i figured i'm going to wait till this case comes out to build me first gaming rig!!..

What is your guys favorite pc case???? The 760T is my favorite

I was seriously looking at the H440 for my next case, but since it's become EXTREMELY popular virtually overnight, I'm probably going to go for a White 760T for my next build.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I was seriously looking at the H440 for my next case, but since it's become EXTREMELY popular virtually overnight, I'm probably going to go for a White 760T for my next build.

I was in your same situation.. its just the 760T has such a badass/elegant vibe to it.. and it would fit my build very well also my build theme is black and red, but the white case would make every internal component pop..

you'll prolly have the same issue on the 760T, as its been teased to the fullest

and pre-orders are already being taken. some of the 750D owners are jumping

ship to the 760T with a better inlet flow system. basically a 750D with plasical

fascia trimings and poly hinged door.

you'll prolly have the same issue on the 760T, as its been teased to the fullest

ship to the 760T with a better inlet flow system. basically a 750D with plasical

Yea thats basically all it is.. i was looking at the 750D (actually liked the front of the case more than the 760T) but it just doesn't have as great of airflow as the 760T

Yea thats basically all it is.. i was looking at the 750D (actually liked the front of the case more than the 760T) but it just doesn't have as great of airflow as the 760T

watch 03/25 for the 450D NDA lift. smaller counterpart to the 750D with monstrous

air inlet upgrade. too bad the panel is not interchangeable with 750D, but it is an

idea that the aftermarket can go for or Corsair

Yeah, I know. At this point I'm probably going to just stick to my guns. My first (and still current) build is in a full-tower, and was far me enjoyable for me than building my friends mATX rig. 

I was in your same situation.. its just the 760T has such a badass/elegant vibe to it.. and it would fit my build very well also my build theme is black and red, but the white case would make every internal component pop..

Both cases really would suite my build. I'm going for an LTT White, Orange, and dark Grey themed build. I'll be using white radiators, so in the 760T you should really be able to see that. I'm still not 100% on this case though. Phanteks have got some really nice cases, I've got a few months to plan yet so we'll see what comes out at Computex before I make any finalized decision.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

What annoys me about the case is that it's like $200 at least in Canada. But its a nice cases and I can't wait for the reveiws. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Still not available in Europe though :/

144Hz goodness

I am still waiting for the release, I havne't seen it. New egg says it's out and Amazon says 1 or 2 months for ship-out. Anyone how the skinny on the release?

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

I am still waiting for the release, I havne't seen it. New egg says it's out and Amazon says 1 or 2 months for ship-out. Anyone how the skinny on the release?

Yeah it says its out on newegg but also says out of stock... weird.

It can't even be reviewed yet, there is a 1st look over at TTL's youtube page but not a real review.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

Yeah it says its out on newegg but also says out of stock... weird.

they were on Pre-order and prolly sold out their allotment.

they were on Pre-order and prolly sold out their allotment.

Yeah i pre ordered mine.. 

My favorite case is my chaser MK1 from Thermaltake. 

It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it get's the job done. It's also made out of fairly thick alumin(i)um. So i should be able to use a welder when modding :)

With some personal touches it's good enough for me. Since i like the in your face kind of builds. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Still gonna stick with the H440, since their focus is more on the silent end.. even tho the windows on 760T is faboulus

Still gonna stick with the H440, since their focus is more on the silent end.. even tho the windows on 760T is faboulus

the h440 is a beautiful case don't get me wrong but there's no external driver bays and its a mid tower, i wanted a full tower for further expansion down the road. so that's how the h440 got crossed off my list..

My favorite case is my chaser MK1 from Thermaltake.

It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it get's the job done. It's also made out of fairly thick alumin(i)um. So i should be able to use a welder when modding :)

With some personal touches it's good enough for me. Since i like the in your face kind of builds.

We all have our unique tastes. For me its the 760T because it gives off a clean badass vibe. Also being in the car community i love clean sleek lines.. the 760T does it for me :)

i would not want to buy the 760T incase it got damged over in transit.

do want to buy in person.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I am having the same problem which one is better.

Can you suggest me one:

My build.

i5 4670k

sabertooth z87.

Which of the cases H440  or the 760T will look more badass with the sabertooth.

Also in the future i am planning for a custom watercooling. But until that i will be using it as aircool. I also want the temperatures to be good and even a little silent?

HELP

I am having the same problem which one is better.

Can you suggest me one:

My build.

i5 4670k

sabertooth z87.

Which of the cases H440  or the 760T will look more badass with the sabertooth.

Also in the future i am planning for a custom watercooling. But until that i will be using it as aircool. I also want the temperatures to be good and even a little silent?

HELP

well since your going to do aircooling now i would suggest h440 but if your going to be doing a custom loop i would go with the 760T because its alot bigger and also has alot of water cooling support. IMO the sabertooth would look better in the 760T..

I am still on the fence, 750D or 760T, clean or badass? The H440 is out, I really don't want to stick a 30mm rad in the top when I watercool. In either of the others you can fit 45mm thick in push pull and 60mm with single fans. Plus MxRider is right, it's a mid tower and I want more room so all is not cramped.

well since your going to do aircooling now i would suggest h440 but if your going to be doing a custom loop i would go with the 760T because its alot bigger and also has alot of water cooling support. IMO the sabertooth would look better in the 760T..

The H440 has got more room for radiators and the 760t is so flimsy I don't even know if it can handle a full system under water without twisting and bending. 

144Hz goodness