CORSAIR 760T Case Release date 03/17/2014

MxRider9637

The H440 has got more room for radiators and the 760t is so flimsy I don't even know if it can handle a full system under water without twisting and bending. 

it is flismy with the side panels open but when closed its not bad at all and wont harm any internal components.

I am still on the fence, 750D or 760T, clean or badass? The H440 is out, I really don't want to stick a 30mm rad in the top when I watercool. In either of the others you can fit 45mm thick in push pull and 60mm with single fans. Plus MxRider is right, it's a mid tower and I want more room so all is not cramped.

because to be honest i was in your same shoes i was going to do air cooling but i decided to go to water cooling and on top of that later down the road i want to do my own custom loop, so obviously a full tower would be better because it has more room .. The 750D and the 760T have the same internal layout, i think the 760T is just a tad bigger.. Also the 750D has a restrictive front facia which would make cooling a little harder..

All in all the 750D and 760T have some slight changes but its honestly which ever case you like more, for me its the 760T :D

well since your going to do aircooling now i would suggest h440 but if your going to be doing a custom loop i would go with the 760T because its alot bigger and also has alot of water cooling support. IMO the sabertooth would look better in the 760T..

What about the side windows? Is it solid enough?

What about the side windows? Is it solid enough?

they are a bit flimsy obviously, but when windows are closed it adds alot of strength to the case..

they are a bit flimsy obviously, but when windows are closed it adds alot of strength to the case..

I dont want them to brea easily.

What colored LED should i put?

it is flismy with the side panels open but when closed its not bad at all.

After watching Linus' video about it I'm not so sure anymore...

http://youtu.be/fLOt8h8-kNY?t=1m43s

I tried the same thing with a 400r and it looks and feels like a rock compared to that

144Hz goodness

I dont want them to brea easily.

What colored LED should i put?

it wont break and depends what your color scheme is..

After watching Linus' video about it I'm not so sure anymore...

http://youtu.be/fLOt8h8-kNY?t=1m43s

I tried the same thing with a 400r and it looks and feels like a rock compared to that

i was also skeptical at first but when the doors are closed which will be 99% of the time the case is actually really solid..

it wont break and depends what your color scheme is..

I will make my own build.

I will post a new thread in the new build soon

Do you know how much this case is?

i was also skeptical at first but when the doors are closed which will be 99% of the time the case is actually really solid..

Did you watch the link I posted? There Linus shows that the sidepanels add 0 rigidity. How should that even be possible, they are just clipped to the outside and themselves bend really strong. The frame of the case could have been designed way more stable and still maintain its design. 

144Hz goodness