Possible leaked photos of Google's unbreakable "X-Phone"

Rumors suggest that Google and Motorola have teamed up on an "X-Phone". Some rumors report an unbreakable display, and waterproofness (which is apparently a word). 

http://bgr.com/2013/05/02/google-x-phone-photos-leak/

Google it for more rumors and whatnot, but, like all rumors, take them with a grain of salt.

Looks like it's got some sort of "case" to hid the final design, similar to what the SIII had when it leaked, unless it come with an actual free case.

If the phone is waterproof, why was it leaking? ;)

Ba Dum Tss

If the phone is waterproof, why was it leaking? ;)

Because it' only water proof in the outside xD

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Teamed up? Google own's Motorola. Interesting topic though.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

You should never say something is unbreakable. Ever. There will be someone who takes this thing to crazy deep sea levels and demolishes it with water pressure, or something crazy like that.

You should never say something is unbreakable. Ever. There will be someone who takes this thing to crazy deep sea levels and demolishes it with water pressure, or something crazy like that.

Why go to all that trouble when a hammer will probably do the same :lol:.

Teamed up? Google own's Motorola. Interesting topic though.

learned somthin new today

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Give it to the blender guy i bet he could break it. But just imagine the slogan " Google X-phone not even a blender breaks it." that would be amazing

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Or the blender guy!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

This is going to be interesting. I haven't heard of Motorola since 3 or 4 years ago. We'll see. :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

But does it run stock Android?

It should if rumours are correct :)

Apparently I was right about the case :D here are a few more photos without the case this time and some specs:

x-phone-1-t.jpg?w=942

x-phone-2-t.jpg?w=942

A subsequent report from 9to5Google claims to reveal specs of the phone, which include an HD display measuring about 4.7 inches diagonally, 32GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM and a nearly stock version of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The phone will reportedly ship with protective skins available in as many as 25 different colors.

Looks like Nexus design language language to me even though it does not seem like it's a nexus device but it has an even lighter version of MotoBlur.

Source: http://bgr.com/2013/05/03/x-phone-photos-specs-leak/

With a Tegra 4i  by the looks of it. Interested to see how the battery fairs doing the not so demanding stuff.

hmm i like it but the near border less screen is actually quite annoying on my s3 mini i keep pausing a video or changing my song when ever i hold the phone, really need to keep my fingers and palm off the edge, which is kind of hard and makes it more likely that is drop it. 

There were rumours of flex-AMOLED on the Galaxy S4, so it might actually be happening. With a plastic front, a hammer will smash the mobo before it smashes the screen.

EDIT: 

Any news on price and international availability?

There were rumours of flex-AMOLED on the Galaxy S4, so it might actually be happening. With a plastic front, a hammer will smash the mobo before it smashes the screen.

Making the glass less brittle means making it softer, so then it will be torn rather than smashed :lol:.

Making the glass less brittle means making it softer, so then it will be torn rather than smashed :lol:.

Too true, but I'm guessing that isn't that likely to happen when dropping the phone ;)

God that's terrifying D:

I had pretty high hopes for the X-phone. i really hope thats just a case not the actual phone.

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

God that's terrifying D:
I had pretty high hopes for the X-phone. i really hope thats just a case not the actual phone.

Check further down, in the thread, there's pictures of it without the cover.

Check further down, in the thread, there's pictures of it without the cover.

Ohh, thats better  xD thanks...

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |