Micro ATX Case suggestions

Hello everyone! My build is going through some changes. To be honest, its going to be almost a complete new build as the only the PSU and SSD will be kept because they were upgraded recently.
Im switching to a Ryzen 7 3700x on a B550 Mortar Wifi (mATX) with 32Gb of 3200mhz. Ill keep my 1060 while no new midrange cards are available but planning to go to a 3060ti or something of that sort.
Now comes the most important part, the case. My current case is a Fractal design Focus G and it would do great with those parts, Im just bored of the case and really dont like seeing mATX boards on a ATX case, so here I am asking for case recommendations. 

Thank you everyone!

TLDR; need recommendations for mATX cases

Meshify C Mini?

Alongside it, I'd get two 140mm fans to set up as intakes in the front of the case, since out of the box, cooling-wise it's not particularly great. I'd go for either Noctua NF-A14, be quiet! Silent Wings 3, or as a less expensive alternative, Arctic P14.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

6 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Meshify C Mini?

Alongside it, I'd get two 140mm fans to set up as intakes in the front of the case, since out of the box, cooling-wise it's not particularly great. I'd go for either Noctua NF-A14, be quiet! Silent Wings 3, or as a less expensive alternative, Arctic P14.

I like that! Seems to be out of stock everywhere (in Portugal where I live), I wonder if that has something to do with them releasing a V2 of the Meshify C?

Are there any other cases in the same category you can think of?
Also huge thanks for the fan recommendations! I really like quiet builds so that helps a lot :)

6 minutes ago, TheMysticalPotato said:

I like that! Seems to be out of stock everywhere (in Portugal where I live), I wonder if that has something to do with them releasing a V2 of the Meshify C?

Are there any other cases in the same category you can think of?
Also huge thanks for the fan recommendations! I really like quiet builds so that helps a lot :)

Maybe, they could very well release a Meshify 2 Mini, though as far as I'm aware there's nothing officially confirmed on that matter yet.

mATX has become quite an unpopular form factor over the years and I haven't really looked into it a whole lot recently, so I can't really think of any other good mATX cases unfortunately. 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

3 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Maybe, they could very well release a Meshify 2 Mini, though as far as I'm aware there's nothing officially confirmed on that matter yet.

mATX has become quite an unpopular form factor over the years and I haven't really looked into it a whole lot recently, so I can't really think of any other good mATX cases unfortunately. 

It's cool, I might have spotted a deal for a 4 month old used Meshify C Mini in my area. 
Is the difference from the Arctics at 8€ to Noctuas / be quiets at 25€ worth it? Also do you know anything about the Noctua redux line? They have a NF-P14S Redux at 15€.

Just now, TheMysticalPotato said:

It's cool, I might have spotted a deal for a 4 month old used Meshify C Mini in my area. 
Is the difference from the Arctics at 8€ to Noctuas / be quiets at 25€ worth it? Also do you know anything about the Noctua redux line? They have a NF-P14S Redux at 15€.

Hm, considering the price difference I'd probably go with the Arctics. 

Noctua's Redux fans are also good from what I've heard, though they probably aren't really better than the Arctics.

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Hm, considering the price difference I'd probably go with the Arctics. 

Noctua's Redux fans are also good from what I've heard, though they probably aren't really better than the Arctics.

Thank you so much for your help!

I've also had good experience with the Thermaltake Versa H18 TG and Coolermaster Q300L, though for the later I modded the front panel for better airflow. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

@TVwazhere those are some clean builds! And I like the suggestions. I dont know whats with my country but mATX cases seem to be scarce in models available... Cant even find the Versa here. Ill look a little more into it though, and thank you! :D