Laptop Stickers

Rheostat.

Do you keep or remove laptop stickers? E.g. Intel and Nvidia laptop stickers.

"Don't turn it on, take it apart!"

- David L. Jones

I always want to take them off. But I think my laptop would feel naked without it.

I always tend to remove, the stickers look tacky in my opinion unless it's on a store sales floor where you can get an idea of the specs e.g Intel i7 inside + GeForce GTX stickers quickly without needing to read an infographic.

I think the fact that the laptops I buy always come with either an i3 or i5 since I'm a pretty average consumer plays a part in how much pride (or lack thereof) I take in laptop stickers.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I just add more stickers. Don't have to remove them if you just sticker over them :p.

Once they start peeling, I take them off. Otherwise I just leave them on.

That means on my laptop, I still have the Intel+Nvidia sticker, but not the bigger sticker from the manufacturer.

10 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

At least you don’t eat them

Why did you have to remind me of this!!?!?!?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

24 minutes ago, Rheostat. said:

Do you keep or remove laptop stickers? E.g. Intel and Nvidia laptop stickers.

Why you want to remove those stickers?? They are the main bragging rights of your laptop.

Well the bigger one, the one written with the laptop features definitely remove them. they're ugly.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

Intel sticker is the lonely survivor after 11 years on my laptop... I think it makes more sense to have sticker behind the screen.

1 hour ago, minibois said:

Once they start peeling, I take them off. Otherwise I just leave them on.

That means on my laptop, I still have the Intel+Nvidia sticker, but not the bigger sticker from the manufacturer.

Same, but all my stickers are still intact.

Obviously I don't add new ones

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H97 Pro4 CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.30 Ghz Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @4.00 Ghz RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR3@1600 Mhz (9-9-9-27)

GPU: MSI 390 8Gb Gaming Edition PSU: XFX TS 650w Bronze Enermax Revolution D.F. 650w 80+ Gold MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Monokey Standard Suave Blue

STORAGE: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250Gb // HDD WD Green 1Tb // HDD WD Blue 4Tb // HDD WD Blue 160Gb CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed OS: Windows 11 Pro x64 Bit

MONITORS: Samsung CFG7 C24FG7xFQ @144hz // Samsung SyncMaster TA350 LT23A350 @60hz Samsung Odyssey G7 COOLER: Noctua NH-D15