Slick got Fired?

chitranjan

Here is my fictional story on how slick got fired? Feel free to post your fictional stories on how slick got fired?

Once upon a time Linus was working on it's PC and somebody tweeted him about laws and at the same moment Linus turned back and said

Linus: Speaking of laws I forgot to Sue Slick.

Slick: What wrong did I do now?

Linus: well here is the list which I made.

• You forgot to feed the cats
  • You forgot to do the Gtx 2546's benchmark.
  • Speaking of benchmark you haven't talked to hotspot shield, audible square space, Intel, Amd, Nvidia, etc. For the sponsorship agreements update
  • I found you watching me, trying my new sandals.
  • You were found using office stationary for benchmarking butt wipes. (video coming soon)
  • You ordered a big sized mouse for me knowing my hands are small.
  • You were sleeping when I was making soup for us in the kitchen.
  • You ate food before me.
  • You played music on your phone without my permission
  • You were flirting on chat with girls/boys while at work
  • You ruined the last Wan show.
  • You Spilled color on my sandals
  • You were crying in the office when I snatched your cookie box.
  • Speaking of cookie box you were found making cookies on Intel's i989 xtr without using sugar.
  • Speaking of sugar, you were trying to be more sugary than me on the show.
  • Speaking of show you arrived to the show with beard without my knowledge.
  • You sold half of our office equipment for the Oculus rift development kit.

And under the law #345 of Republic of Linus Media you can not do these things while working at the Linus media group.

Slick: Please give me one more chance.

Linus: well speaking of chance as the CEO of Linus Media Group I Linus here to announce that I am giving You one more chance to show your dedication towards your work but not so simply my dear friend.

Slick: What do I have to do?

Linus: Get me a three more sandals from Levi's.

Slick: what you will do till that Time.

Linus: I will play with my old toys.

post-653-0-91555700-1367370876.png

lmao at that picture is that photoshopped?

Nope, it was in one of his videos before, though I don't remember which one (it was ages ago)

Nope, it was in one of his videos before, though I don't remember which one (it was ages ago)

i remember this video lol

it seems like ages have passed, but really its only been a couple years....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i remember this video lol

it seems like ages have passed, but really its only been a couple years....

Do you remember what video it was? Can you link it?

not at all :\

it was years ago...

i cant even remember what i did last week :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks anyway.

Boom:

Always remember this video for what ever reason. I think it has something to do with it being called predetor and me using kingston predetor RAM or something. Either ways, there you go.

"No signature"

Boom:

Always remember this video for what ever reason. I think it has something to do with it being called predetor and me using kingston predetor RAM or something. Either ways, there you go.

Thank you so much.

• 1 year later...

only linus would wear socks and sandals  :P

CPU: Intel i7-4770K Overclocked to 4.5GHZ GPU: Asus GTX 970 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte D3H-Z97 RAM: Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 700D Storage: 2 X SanDisk 240GB SSDs in RAID 0, 128GB Crucial SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD External HDD OS: Windows 10 Professional

I guess I should know who Slick is by now...is it the guy that sits next to Linus on the Wan show?

No...really, I'm not joking, I'm just not good with that kind of thing. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I guess I should know who Slick is by now...is it the guy that sits next to Linus on the Wan show?

No...really, I'm not joking, I'm just not good with that kind of thing. :0/

Yes, Slick is "that guy" that sits next to Linus. Also known as Luke. He is (or actually was :P) Linus' first employee when he started LMG.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yes, Slick is "that guy" that sits next to Linus. Also known as Luke. He is (or actually was :P) Linus' first employee when he started LMG.

I thought that was it (at least I assumed that at first)  it's just weird because he's Slick on the forum but Luke on the show and over time I just figured he must be a third person that handles some aspect of the tech. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

only linus would wear socks and sandals  :P

Lol yep, thats linus. Also you bumped a year old thread man, its alright though.

This is awesome.  Threads like these are why I love this forum.

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

OP, this is pretty awesome, but please for the love of GabeN, us night theme people hate dark text on dark background.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

You haven't said anything about the story that I wrote, Will you guys perform it on the WAN show? Pleasseeeeee

You haven't said anything about the story that I wrote, Will you guys perform it on the WAN show? Pleasseeeeee

flyguygamer is not an employee of LMG, has no decision powers/control for the

WAN show. just sporting LinusTech avatar.

flyguygamer is not an employee of LMG, has no decision powers/control for the

WAN show. just sporting LinusTech avatar.

Sorry. I forgot to change it back. I'll get that done tomorrow.