Well, ebay is full of 3070, the cycle never ends.

Waifu4Life

I hope that the people who wanted the 3070 wanted it for the low price and will not buy from the f#%^&k parasites of nature!

where money is to be made, the lowest scum are sure to be found

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

Just now, dilpickle said:

But seems kinda dumb to scalp a budget card.

Exactly, and for ~1000$ you could get a 3080, which is the same amount of money they're scalping the 3070 for.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

22 minutes ago, the_importer said:

I hope that the people who wanted the 3070 wanted it for the low price and will not buy from the f#%^&k parasites of nature!

Why can't everyone just be patient. And are just everyone that rich or willing to pour lots of money into their PC for just FPS???

Dang even I'm still waiting for the 1070 do drop to $150 or maybe 1080 to $250

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

I see the 3070 ranging from 900 to 1100.  Which is promising because it seems like as more stock comes in, this will wane at these prices further as the weeks go by.

3080 still a $hitshow tho - ranging from 1500-1900 (I have seen a PNY for 1250)

Stupid fucks... 900-1100 is 3080 or almost twice AMD 6800.

One webstore I just searched for the 3070 for giggles sells them at right prices and lowest is €559 and max is the €719 which is the 3070 Asus ROG Strix.

MSI one is €639. Pretty insane pricing if it's as fast as 2080Ti which has a fucked up absurd prices.

Anyway, if people would be smart and patience, those scalpers would go find something else to scalp.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

I can't understand why people are getting so angry and upset at not being able to get a new card right now.

For a great majority of us these are luxury items. I'm pretty sure life won't change if people have to wait a few months. 

Scalpers will always be there as long as some idiot is willing to pay them. You can't blame them for not getting a card. The amount of cards they have is a drop in the ocean compared to demand. 

We are turning into an "I want and I want it now" society, that's not healthy. 30 extra fps is not going to make your life better. 

People need to get a grip and stop acting like over privileged  spoilt little shits. 

And a question for those who are so upset by the scalpers. 

Let's say you were trying to buy from a few different retailers at launch, to try and increase your chances. You end up being able to purchase 2 at msrp what would you do? 

Would you cancel 1 order as you only want 1,and give someone else a chance? 

Or

Buy the 2 and think I can make a bit of money off the second?

I'd be willing to bet most would say they'd cancel the 2nd. And I'd also say most of them are liars. 

Just chill, make the most of what you have now and eventually you will be able to walk into a store and pick one up from the shelf or have one delivered next day. 

3 minutes ago, Marbo said:

I can't understand why people are getting so angry and upset at not being able to get a new card right now.

For a great majority of us these are luxury items. I'm pretty sure life won't change if people have to wait a few months. 

Scalpers will always be there as long as some idiot is willing to pay them. You can't blame them for not getting a card. The amount of cards they have is a drop in the ocean compared to demand. 

We are turning into an "I want and I want it now" society, that's not healthy. 30 extra fps is not going to make your life better. 

People need to get a grip and stop acting like over privileged  spoilt little shits. 

And a question for those who are so upset by the scalpers. 

Let's say you were trying to buy from a few different retailers at launch, to try and increase your chances. You end up being able to purchase 2 at msrp what would you do? 

Would you cancel 1 order as you only want 1,and give someone else a chance? 

Or

Buy the 2 and think I can make a bit of money off the second?

I'd be willing to bet most would say they'd cancel the 2nd. And I'd also say most of them are liars. 

Just chill, make the most of what you have now and eventually you will be able to walk into a store and pick one up from the shelf or have one delivered next day. 

Thanks captain obvious.

2 minutes ago, the_importer said:

Thanks captain obvious.

It doesn't seem that obvious from the amount of people crying over it. 

Just now, Marbo said:

It doesn't seem that obvious from the amount of people crying over it. 

This is a forum, it's called taking out some frustration. Welcome to the Internet BTW.

Just now, the_importer said:

This is a forum, it's called taking out some frustration. Welcome to the Internet BTW.

That's exactly what I'm doing. 

1 minute ago, Marbo said:

That's exactly what I'm doing. 

No, you were lecturing us like we didn't know how supply and demand works. This is not Twitter, Reddit or YouTube, it's a tech forums, people here usually know how things like this work.

5 minutes ago, the_importer said:

No, you were lecturing us like we didn't know how supply and demand works. This is not Twitter, Reddit or YouTube, it's a tech forums, people here usually know how things like this work.

It's my opinion on the situation. I'm not sure how you would like me to express that. Next time I'll ask you what my opinion should be before posting. 

1 hour ago, .Apex. said:

Exactly, and for ~1000$ you could get a 3080, which is the same amount of money they're scalping the 3070 for.

They will find out a few may pay it but the number of people willing to is pretty low.  If you have the cash to blow get a 3080/3090.

AMD 7950x / Asus Strix B650E / 64GB @ 6000c30 / 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Heatsink 4.0x4 / 7.68TB Samsung PM9A3 / 3.84TB Samsung PM983 / 44TB Synology 1522+ / MSI Gaming Trio 4090 / EVGA G6 1000w /Thermaltake View71 / LG C1 48in OLED

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

21 minutes ago, Marbo said:

It's my opinion on the situation. I'm not sure how you would like me to express that. Next time I'll ask you what my opinion should be before posting. 

Nice try, but no. You tried to lecture us in order to satisfy some sort of moral superiority, it backfired on you and now you're trying to say that your lecture on "us" was an opinion. Doesn't work that way,

Well thats unfortunate but I'm not surprised, theres money to be made with how hyped up the 30 series cards are. But it really sucks I was kind of expecting the 3070 to be a bit more available as its a card a lot more PC enthusiasts can afford.