Never cringed so hard in my life.

Sernyhough

Please share your opinion...

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Hmm? What's cringy about it?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Hmm? What's cringy about it?

the part with the cable management and thermal paste

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Dat cable management...

the part with the cable management and thermal paste

Oh god...I just got to that part....

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

i think that melonie mac is hot \0/

Edit: OH MA GOSH dat cable "management".

Edit2:

So, she answered me on my comment, lol

IKOHTAT.png

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Oh god...I just got to that part....

just wait for the "its safe, its on books part"

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i think that melonie mac is hot \0/

Likewise

just wait for the "its safe, its on books part"

Oh...kill me now. No but seriously holy shit that spiderweb mess shit of all those cables :(((. And she talks about upgrading her case because of "cable management" issues lmao.

It's not that big of a deal. I've seen much worse from people that are serious about pc than she is. Instead of passing judgement commend her for building and upgrading her own rig.

More themal paste the better!

And wow, great cabble managment!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's not that big of a deal. I've seen much worse from people that are serious about pc than she is. Instead of passing judgement commend her for building and upgrading her own rig.

It are quite nice specs, and i do have to give her credit for building it herself

360766c51e03d3871475165431d1a32b.gif

You know what they say, more themal paste = better!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

have you guys seen all the mistakes she did ? couse i didn`t

Dat wattage

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)

but why mini-itx in a 600t?? and why that cable management?? and why that thermal paste?? and why 1500 watt psu????

WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????? 

but why mini-itx in a 600t?? and why that cable management?? and why that thermal paste?? and why 1500 watt psu????

WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????? 

It makes her computer run faster, duh.

She describes herself as "Enthusiast computer builder"

I give her credit for enthusiasm, but not entirely for the second bit. xD

It makes her computer run faster, duh.

but

but 

WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??

I actually died a little inside after seeing the mini-itx mother board and the thermal paste.

:wacko: pc on carpet, i'm going to die of esd. full retard on normal bubble wrap which is antistatic, itx board in the 600t? 1500w psu with a single 680, is she planning on doing another build in the same case, dem case badges, stock fans, thermal paste,  wtf happened to cable management, razor headset. other than that i can't see anything  wrong with this video at all.  :lol:

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016