Titanfall - No SLI Support?!?!

Let me start off by saying I was literally a last minute holdout on buying Titanfall. I was very disappointed in how the game performed in the Beta. SLI was not being utilized, unless forced with AFR 2. But using AFR2 makes the game stutter horribly. The game also stuttered a lot when playing at any framerate over 60. As a pc gamer with 780's in SLI and a 144 Hz display w/G-sync. To say that I was let down, would be an understatement.

Yesterday Nvidia put out a new driver which promised a new SLI profile for Titanfall, but the game STILL isn't using both cards! The only reason I bought the game was because of this driver release. I thought it would fix these issues, but it didn't at all. The game performs EXACTLY as it did in the beta. No SLI. FPS over 60 stutters. And not to mention that with insane textures, the game is maxing out my 3GB of video memory. I honestly don't understand why, because this game has some of the worst textures I have seen in recent memory. The graphics are hardly better than Call of Duty 4, and I'm pretty sure I could run that game at like 500 FPS+.

The optimization on this game is an atrocity, so please beware and save yourself the cost of flushing good money down the toilet if you are an SLI user or a 120 Hz+ gamer.  

Hey, what's up slunts?

The graphics are hardly better than Call of Duty 4

... your kidding me they are way better and I don't understand your performance complaints I have one 780 ti and am maxing the game at 5760x1080, pretty sure a single 780 can do the same just disable the first card.

maxing with a single 780 at 1440p w/ 60FPS

Trying uninstalling and reinstalling drivers?

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

LOL! A toaster would be able to max out Titanfall let alone 780 in SLI. Disable the second card and play with only one.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

I understand why you're upset that the game isn't utilizing both graphics cards (you paid for two cards and want the performance of two), but to be honest, it's not like the game requires the horsepower 780 SLI gives out. I have a 1440p monitor and SLI 780s like you and one 780 has no problem maxing (8XAA too) this game out while maintaining 60fps most of the time. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Waste of resources on a Source engine game.

Let me start off by saying I was literally a last minute holdout on buying Titanfall. I was very disappointed in how the game performed in the Beta. SLI was not being utilized, unless forced with AFR 2. But using AFR2 makes the game stutter horribly. The game also stuttered a lot when playing at any framerate over 60. As a pc gamer with 780's in SLI and a 144 Hz display w/G-sync. To say that I was let down, would be an understatement.

Yesterday Nvidia put out a new driver which promised a new SLI profile for Titanfall, but the game STILL isn't using both cards! The only reason I bought the game was because of this driver release. I thought it would fix these issues, but it didn't at all. The game performs EXACTLY as it did in the beta. No SLI. FPS over 60 stutters. And not to mention that with insane textures, the game is maxing out my 3GB of video memory. I honestly don't understand why, because this game has some of the worst textures I have seen in recent memory. The graphics are hardly better than Call of Duty 4, and I'm pretty sure I could run that game at like 500 FPS+.

The optimization on this game is an atrocity, so please beware and save yourself the cost of flushing good money down the toilet if you are an SLI user or a 120 Hz+ gamer.  

Uh a single GTX 780 can almost play 4k well. The GHZ edition can and so can the 780TI.

You don't need SLI on source engine unless you have a 4k screen. Relax man. You should have no problem maxing out that monitor on a single card.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Respawn said that they're working on a fix, they said it'll be fixed in a patch coming soon.

Retweeted by Respawn

If you're having issues with multiple GPUs in Titanfall, we're aware. Should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

... your kidding me they are way better and I don't understand your performance complaints I have one 780 ti and am maxing the game at 5760x1080, pretty sure a single 780 can do the same just disable the first card.

LOL! A toaster would be able to max out Titanfall let alone 780 in SLI. Disable the second card and play with only one.

Why are people suggesting to disable one of the cards, when there's clearly an issue with the game ? <_<

Sure, of course a toaster would be able to play titanfall at 4k maxed out, but still everybody owns high-end hardware...

You are all saying you can max the game and get 60 fps. I am not disputing that. If you read my entire post you would see that I play on a 144 Hz G-Sync monitor. I didn't spend over $1000 in graphics cards and $500 on a monitor to play a game at 60 FPS. Once your eyes get used to the glory of high refresh rate gaming, 60 FPS may as well be like gaming on an Xbox 360.

Hey, what's up slunts?

Waste of resources on a Source engine game.

Uh a single GTX 780 can almost play 4k well. The GHZ edition can and so can the 780TI.

You don't need SLI on source engine unless you have a 4k screen. Relax man. You should have no problem maxing out that monitor on a single card.

Then why the fuck do i drop to 40 fps with a fucking titan and 3570k whenever the action heats up and there is more than 2 titans on the screen at a time? Sometimes I can just be looking at a lot of buildings and BAM, 40 fucking fps. What a joke pc gaming has become if a 1000 dollar gpu cannot max out a source engine game at 1440p and maintain the consistency and smoothness in framerate of a console. Not to mention I only have aa at 4x...

This game is just very poorly optimized. Nothing is wrong with your systems. It's pretty sad when battlefield 4 which is far superior graphics wise, performs so smooth compared to titanfall. I really hope they patch it. Such a fun game.