How to merge 2 seprate ISPs

MinerSpark

5G recently got dropped into my area, and my Home net is not the most wonderous speeds, and my 5G speeds plow down my house, I was wondering if there was a way i could Merge the 2 connections together for them to work together and essentionally form 1 ip and 1 fast connection.

I have my own server with gigabit (in london) and other resoruces available, its just a matter of how?

You can't really "merge" ISPs that way. You'll have a separate IP for each of them.

The best you can do is define some traffic rules where certain packets get routed through one ISP and everything else goes through the second ISP. A kind of " load balancing" if you will. But you can't fuse it into one virtual connection.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

8 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

You can't really "merge" ISPs that way. You'll have a separate IP for each of them.

The best you can do is define some traffic rules where certain packets get routed through one ISP and everything else goes through the second ISP. A kind of " load balancing" if you will. But you can't fuse it into one virtual connection.

I remember my Samsung Galaxy S5 could "kind of" do that, it was called download booster where it combined wifi with mobile data for faster speeds. Is there not a similar feature found in networking equipment?

15 minutes ago, MinerSpark said:

5G recently got dropped into my area, and my Home net is not the most wonderous speeds, and my 5G speeds plow down my house, I was wondering if there was a way i could Merge the 2 connections together for them to work together and essentionally form 1 ip and 1 fast connection.

I have my own server with gigabit (in london) and other resoruces available, its just a matter of how?

check out speedify - I've used it in the past and it works well. It will combine multiple into one, very cheap as well really.  this iwll give you true double speeds as well rather than load balancing etc.

18 minutes ago, ne10g said:

check out speedify - I've used it in the past and it works well. It will combine multiple into one, very cheap as well really.  this iwll give you true double speeds as well rather than load balancing etc.

I've seen it, personally am looking for more hardware based alternetives, rather then software based.

29 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Yeah thats the goal, I just want one fast connection

25 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Get a Dual WAN router. Configure it to load balance.

It looks like load balancing is my only true option, Thanks all :D