Linus and Slick arguing on the WAN show.

Linus and Slick were really at each others necks about the keyboard thing.. It made it even more awkward how.abruptly the show ended and with no outro. You guys think everythings good?

Nope, They're getting a divorce :(

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

They had make-up-sex after... so don't worry

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

He only got fired.. For real this time :P

They are getting a divorce and Linus is keeping diesel and B-roll 

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

They are leaving each other. They just posted it on BBC news.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

What!? I didn't see that! I closed it on the last topic haha. What happened?

Slick will attack Linus in the name of the Cherry Corp master race.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

They're just friendly disagreements. They've had them before back when it wasn't called the WAN show.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

They're just friendly disagreements. They've had them before back when it wasn't called the WAN show.

Serious, they just have discussions. 

If Linus wasn't married you know what I'd say... Well, there is polygamy...

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

It was a semi-serious "discussion". I don't believe that either one of them took it personally and I believe that Linus took the side of Devils' Advocate to help better inform the viewers and provide for a thoughtful discussion. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

The arguing makes their marriage stronger, you know put their feelings out there and work on the issues.

Steam: gray_fox_br

nope didnt you hear they are going to file for a divorce and slick will make the channel named slicktechtips because he has a better lawyer and won

No they split the name, Linus kept Linus and Slick got Tech and the lawyers just got Tips. :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Dam it, I did not see it live today and if the argument was big then the archive of this show will not be uploaded to YouTube. will see what Mr. Linus does about this....FIRE SLICK, LOl Joking..or am I. No but really, Is Linus still going to upload it even if they  were arguing on the show? 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I missed the WAN show too :(

was it about Razer and their 'new' keyboards?

You do know you can watch it on twitch after they've left right?

thats how i watch it most the time.

I don't know why these threads exist.

I guess the kids just don't like seeing mom and dad fight.

Yeah, only downside is that you cant watch it on mobile...

There is a twitch app for android and as long as you search the name you can find it (has to the exact name or close that they are using that day)

Also apparently Puffing browser supports flash if you pay the cheap (relatively) price to buy the full app

Damn I fell asleep before this happened. Going to have to catch up now. I'm sure it wasn't a full blown argument anyway, but at least this way you know they actually have different opinions and aren't scared to voice them. I'd way rather see a bit of heated discussion than just a bunch of yes-men.

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2