Sony Is Making A Last of Us Movie!!

ETRJ

DiCaprio should play in this so he can get his Oscar!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

He should be the first one to die?  :ph34r:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No, no, no, no! Yes it was a good game but seriously, not movie material.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

No, no, no, no! Yes it was a great game but seriously, not movie material.

its really hard to make a movie out of a game because u will have to leave parts out

unless SONY arnt greedy ass holes and actually put TIME and money into this it will be great

but i doubt this

they will milk the HELL out of this

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Now all we need is a Bioshock movie

NO!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I have to ask are they going to cast Ellen Page?

If they don't it will be crushing, but I think she might turn it down over their abuse of her likeness with Ellie.

Then again dat paycheck doe.

Video game movies tend to be horrible.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

That is really bad idea. It wont be better than a Minesweeper movie.

If they don't it will be crushing, but I think she might turn it down over their abuse of her likeness with Ellie.

Then again dat paycheck doe.

They should use the actress that they made Ellie out of.

Because she made all the motion capture and voice.

ashley-johnson-as-ellie-770x433.png

I don't think it will be good because the game is just to long to push it in a movie.

It could be great if they make in to 2-3 movies.

RTX2070OC 

If it was just videogame people collaborating with movie people on a project I'd be all for it. But alas, Hollywood egoes would never go for that, it's more likely Hollywood types raping the fuck out of the source material cause they automatically assume their medium is superior and inherently better to lowly stupid videogames.

Considering it's Sony here I don't think they'll change this attitude at all and hence the movie will be a train wreck.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't think it will be good because the game is just to long to push it in a movie.

Can i disagree here? There is no way that i could be 3 movies that would be a gigantic bore, im really tired of the trend of stretching movies out and over to squeeze money out of franchises, it should be one movie if it was gonna be a movie at all. in order to make a trilogy out of it, they would have to have reasonable places to cut the movie, look at the Hobbit, that is not how you do it.

Ellen Page shouldn't be Ellie because she is 27, and they don't look anything alike, and Ellie 's VA is too old as well. No well known actors should be in this no Hugh Jackman, no Christain Bale

No, he shouldn't what would he do in this, and why do you want him to win an oscar anyways, he's discussed that the internet is disillusioned toward his "need" to win an oscar, and be real here, he's not the only actor with two shreds of talent thats never won.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

at what point does the Last of Us become considered an exhausted franchise?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

YES! I do tend to hate movies of games for some reason.

The game was outstanding and I'd love to see a movie. I think it will be difficult to do the entire story justice in a regular length film but I'm still very interested. 

Wasn't the game just a glorified movie anyways....?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wasn't the game just a glorified movie anyways....?

No that's Metal Gear Solid. The Last of Us is more of an interactive narrative, with the Heavy Rain-style commands being the combat.

I don't actually know what I'm saying.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruined. Just the thought of this amazing game being a movie makes me cringe in fear of Hollywood taking a big fat dump on naughty dogs amazing game.

Can i disagree here? There is no way that i could be 3 movies that would be a gigantic bore, im really tired of the trend of stretching movies out and over to squeeze money out of franchises, it should be one movie if it was gonna be a movie at all. in order to make a trilogy out of it, they would have to have reasonable places to cut the movie, look at the Hobbit, that is not how you do it.

Ellen Page shouldn't be Ellie because she is 27, and they don't look anything alike, and Ellie 's VA is too old as well. No well known actors should be in this no Hugh Jackman, no Christain Bale

No, he shouldn't what would he do in this, and why do you want him to win an oscar anyways, he's discussed that the internet is disillusioned toward his "need" to win an oscar, and be real here, he's not the only actor with two shreds of talent thats never won.

totally agree here I don't really think Page would be a good choice just funny coz of the likeness BS she spilled, anyway DiCaprio wouldn't get an Oscar for this it's not 'Oscar material'.

And I had no idea Ashley Johnson was also used as modelling referance but just BTW she is actually older than Page '83 so yeah

YES! I do tend to hate movies of games for some reason.

because they've mostly been directed by Uwe Boll or still turned out to be shit anyway...?

No. Bioshock is best in game format. Although Bioshock infinite would be good as a movie as the gameplay was not it's strong point. Bioshock 2 had very good gameplay and a very good storyline. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard