would the Gigabyte H110M-S2PH-CF support an NVMe M.2 SSD like the Samsung 950 Pro?

Go to solution Solved by mariushm,
6 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

but when I try to run After Effect preview or render a video it turn into a nightmare.

That's because the GT 1030 has no hardware encoder for video, it was cut on purpose by nVidia to make people buy more expensive video cards.

Premiere and other programs use the encoder to accelerate and compress videos faster.

Any other video card from nVidia above that card (ex 1050, 1650, 1660, 2060 and so on) has a hardware encoder built in, which can be used by programs to speed things up.

You can upgrade to 2060 without upgrading the power supply, it will be fine.

At some point you should consider changing motherboard + cpu + ram at the same time... you could sell them as a bundle / kit and recover some of your money.

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Are you going to game on this PC or just do Photoshop?

If you are gaming, get a Ryzen 3 3100 or 3300X if possible, and a cheap B450 motherboard. You can use an M.2 drive and a powerful graphics card with those. Combine a GTX 1660 super with this setup to save some money.

For only Photoshop, don't go all out on the graphics card and replace your current GT 1030 with a pcie riser card for M.2

I play game but not as much. like 3 or 4 PUBG match in a week. I work in Photoshop and illustrator for design sometimes I use after effect. Photoshop and illustrator 2018 cc work smoothly but when I try to run After Effect preview or render a video it turn into a nightmare. Thats why I am researching.

13 minutes ago, mariushm said:

You can upgrade to 2060 without upgrading the power supply, it will be fine.

At some point you should consider changing motherboard + cpu + ram at the same time... you could sell them as a bundle / kit and recover some of your money.

that's a good idea for now. Thanks For you answers.❤❤

6 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

but when I try to run After Effect preview or render a video it turn into a nightmare.

That's because the GT 1030 has no hardware encoder for video, it was cut on purpose by nVidia to make people buy more expensive video cards.

Premiere and other programs use the encoder to accelerate and compress videos faster.

Any other video card from nVidia above that card (ex 1050, 1650, 1660, 2060 and so on) has a hardware encoder built in, which can be used by programs to speed things up.

12 minutes ago, devidchakma said:

I play game but not as much. like 3 or 4 PUBG match in a week. I work in Photoshop and illustrator for design sometimes I use after effect. Photoshop and illustrator 2018 cc work smoothly but when I try to run After Effect preview or render a video it turn into a nightmare. Thats why I am researching.

Then saving money on the graphics card and getting a nice CPU is ideal. Maybe consider a 1650 super.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad