Minecraft

Donut417

Any one play minecraft? Play any of the mods?

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

i play. I'm really bad at it but its just something i mess around with when im bored. i use tekkit.

Minecraft is AMAZING. Only game that I'm hooked on. When I say hooked on, I mean go back to all the time. the only game I keep on going back to. like I said AMAZING

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

I used to run a decently sized server with about 300 active players and about 15,000 registered users. It was okay but it was waaaaay more work than I ever expected. Now, part of my full time job is fixing Minecraft servers because a great majority of server admins are 12 years old, used their parents' credit cards to lease the server, have no clue what they are doing and demand I make their server work with the 232693724 plugins they have that haven't been updated since alpha for hMod while trying to run Bukkit or Tekkit.

Needless to say my love for this game has diminished quite a bit.

I used to run a decently sized server with about 300 active players and about 15,000 registered users. It was okay but it was waaaaay more work than I ever expected. Now, part of my full time job is fixing Minecraft servers because a great majority of server admins are 12 years old, used their parents' credit cards to lease the server, have no clue what they are doing and demand I make their server work with the 232693724 plugins they have that haven't been updated since alpha for hMod while trying to run Bukkit or Tekkit.

If you need a hand let me know - imma guess you're ex-Blocktopia? I know exactly how you feel in regards to staff - the of creative ways I told people they weren't ready for staff was rather interesting - I setup AKA Minecraft but since left due to lets just say clashing views as to another management member who ran the place more as a dictatorship..

Ah, no, this was my own server on a dedicated machine leased through the company I work for. Ran it for about 2 years before finally just not having the time for it.

I just started using Feed The Beast. Its awesome.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I've played tekkit with friends. It comes and it goes, but it's always a lot of fun :)

LinusTechTips minecraft server...Someone has to start this!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Just starting playing Minecraft a few days ago. Haven't bothered with Mods yet but I tried the Survival Island of Ashien. using the Sphanx pureBDCraft texture pack which looks awesome imo! :)

just playing some random map on survival mode taking care of a huge cave I found and making tree houses lol

add me on skype for some minecraft. griffithcody86