Obama confirms that the US Army is building Iron Man

TopWargamer

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/obama-says-us-army-is-building-real-iron-man-and-no-he-1532582334?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

612849920981643298.gif

The fact is that it's real. The Pentagon is totally building Iron Man, and the US Army has confirmed this a few times already. In fact, along with robots, it's one of its biggest bets, just like the US Air Force and the US Navy are betting on drones. I wrote about this last year:

Confirmed for real now...I guess? Either way, it's cool, but it won't actually be around for a little while, but again, it still is cool. I wonder if they'll be able to make a full fledged Iron Man suit, as in, it can also fly. Who knows. Even a not-so-flyable Iron Man suit would still be pretty cool. 

COMIC SANS

I'll take 5. Honestly It makes me want to enlist when I turn 18, following my family tradition. Imagine piloting one of those

nice budget management...

still better that here though

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Seems overkill when they can (continue to) bomb the fuck out of innocent people with drones.

fixed

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'll take 5. Honestly It makes me want to enlist when I turn 18, following my family tradition. Imagine piloting one of those

Imagine how many more civilians will die because of these. Yay, more fuel to feed the fire that is the american war machine. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

That's extremely expensive and kills civilians

i dont think they even care about that.(referring to wikileaks documents)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Imagine how many more civilians will die because of these. Yay, more fuel to feed the fire that is the american war machine. 

All in the name of defense right?...or was it oil?

same thing.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

The first video feels like a dad joke addressed to the country.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

How would this kill more if it is human piloted?

And an iron man suit won't be expensive? (and potentially kill the fuck out of civilians?) :P

How? If it is human piloted it won't. They aren't going to make it kill every single moving thing in any given area.

I highly doubt it will fly. Bullet proof armor makes sense.

I'm more interested in those robots they use to carry around gear. Now those are cool.

Or the 6 foot tall robot they claim will only be used for humanitarian goals. Right. You don't fund something with a military budget for an only humanitarian role.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

How would this kill more if it is human piloted?

How? If it is human piloted it won't. They aren't going to make it kill every single moving thing in any given area.

Pretty sure one of Edward Snowden's leaked documents showed Apache pilots killing Civilians and laughing about it. You're assuming military personnel have a conscience and/or are good people. Evidently this isn't the case all the time.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Hey hey slow down, you meant to say "spread democracy" didn't you son?

Incidentally, this armor seems just as well suited to spread democracy as well.

Liberate the fuck out of them

whats missing here is a big US Flag with a bald eagle on that armor

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yeah, and a big strap-on dildo to give the foreigners the good ol' 'Merican ''what for''

-_-

Hail Sithis!

Yeah, and a big strap-on dildo to give the foreigners the good ol' 'Merican ''what for''

-_-

I just spat my Tea all over my monitor...

Glad I can help citizen 

Hail Sithis!

-_-

it could be worst...

The-Murica-Figure-united-states-of-ameri

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

-_-

All we need now is a boner hatch in the iron man suit.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Murrica.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Pretty sure one of Edward Snowden's leaked documents showed Apache pilots killing Civilians and laughing about it. You're assuming military personnel have a conscience and/or are good people. Evidently this isn't the case all the time.

Not too surprising. I'm pretty sure they'd train soldiers to have a somewhat disconnected feeling with killing someone. They're rather combat ineffective if they go back to base and break down, or break down after killing someone.

The Russian defense minister put it best when describing the US and Canadas pact to back up police forces with military troops if requested during a time of unrest. Something like "Canada doesn't have the military might to send in regular troops. They will send in JTF2. These men are highly trained in one thing; killing. If you think they'll think twice before pulling a trigger you are mistaken. There will be civilian deaths."

Haha, the fact that you're British makes that so much funnier.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

it could be worst...

yeah they could be releasing this under the guise of national defense but use it for evil purposes...

but that'll never happen

Hail Sithis!

Haha, the fact that you're British makes that so much funnier.

Yeah, I read that and thought ''tea....must be British''

*looks at location

*Tea drinker confirmed

Hail Sithis!