Titanfall is a 21GB Download, 48 GB Installed

I'd rather a car with 160,000 miles still going strong than one brand new that doesn't have any proven reliability yet.

Chances are is that the car with 160k miles on it is going to have a boat load of problems, including transmission on it.

Chances are is that the car with 160k miles on it is going to have a boat load of problems, including transmission on it.

Depends on the car. My parents have a Volvo with 350,000 miles, only thing wrong with it are the locks. My 2002 Buick has 190,000 and I only had to replace the alternator, battery, mass air flow, all the things that go after 50,000 or thereabouts.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Still got 120GB free on my games-only SSD... or 1.5TB on my storage drive. I'm fine :D

Gaming Rig - CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | COOLER: Stock | MOBO: Gigabye Z87 Gaming | GPU: Gigabye Geforce GTX 980 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB (16GB) 

Yay, bandwidth reset!

Aaaand it's gone.

Case: Lian Li O11-dynamic mini | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: AMD Radeon RX6800 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550 E-Gaming | Memory: 32Gb 3600Mhz G. SKILL Trident Z | PSU: Corsair SF750 Platinum | Cooling: Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 | Case fans: Lian Li Unifans

it's funny how world of warcraft is only 22Gb compared to Titanfalls 48Gb im sure they have fake placeholder files.

op and nearly everyone here most likely thinks the bigger the game the better

quite sad if its true

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

op and nearly everyone here most likely thinks the bigger the game the better

quite sad if its true

just ordered a 500 GB 840evo  xD

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

just ordered a 500 GB 840evo  xD

47d9c92134daba9635fd92e639edbbac.jpeg

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

If the game downloads like the beta did I am set somehow on my crappy internet the beta was downloading at speeds of 10mb/s I don't even have that...

My 290 handle this game like a dream, it's the smoothest game I've ever played.

Ya... because its a 4gb card... mine are 2gbs. my point being is the game has very demanding textures

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

it's funny how world of warcraft is only 22Gb compared to Titanfalls 48Gb im sure they have fake placeholder files.

It's actually 31GB but have you SEEN the textures and models close up? :|

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball