Whats your job ?

RuffRuffmcgruff

What school do I go to currently, uhh Midd-West High School, what university do I want to go to when I graduate, I dont know yet.

come to Clemson man its beautiful here! :-) I live in Clemson and I'm still in 8th grade, but Yea look at Clemson, try filling out an application and u might get in:-)

Java Developer/Web Developer from Indra Philippines :D Anyone here who knows that company?

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

I work with lots of females :) no seriously i do

Dairy farmer and also log homes building worker,

make nature and geography videos and a professional sports person (with no sponsers currently)

got to love Asus components

Work for a fishing firm.

I mainly work on a trawler as deckhand.

Put into $/h estimation would lead me to $60/h

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I reccomend learning C# first, it's super easy.

I learned here:

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Content/ViewContent.aspx?et=3371&m=3346&ct=18127

Thanks buddy. I had HTML 5, CSS and JavaScript in mind too?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Im a gentle snake oil salesman who dreams of learning code in his free time and maybe making so money doing computer repair. Though people wont hire me with important stuff yet because im too young, i do know my stuff. But for now, snake oil. *stares off into the cloudy sky, sighs, and rolls his cart of snake oild away. To be seen again only tomorrow whenever he wakes up from a short slumber. He is gone.*

I'm finishing college next year and am working towards being a programmer.  

I exchange the use of my bum for notoriety and my name on A lists.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1st year High school student. After High school my ''job'' will be somewhere from 6 to 12 months of mandatory military service (counts as a ''job'', as you'll get small sums of money per day during conscription). After that I don't know...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Mechanical engineer

Keeping your cards close eh? I know engineers are boring but we're not that bad. :)

I am currently doing a masters in applied computing. Couple this with an engineering degree and hopefully I can get a job in a software development company (not as programming though).

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Lol, another one. Maybe we are all that boring :P.

Read my post above.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Network Operations Center Senior Technician

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

What are you doing ? Project management ? Machine design ? Piping ?

Keeping your cards close eh? I know engineers are boring but we're not that bad. :)

I am currently doing a masters in applied computing. Couple this with an engineering degree and hopefully I can get a job in a software development company (not as programming though).

I'm not boring ! (yea I am)

My N***as !

Spoiler

Lol, another one. Maybe we are all that boring :P.

Read my post above.

Yeah, Engineers tend not to be the most exciting of bunches. But we are useful around the house! 

I didn't think there was that many of us roaming around here. The average age of this place seems to be upper high school and lower level college. 

Still nice to see that us engineers tend to be similar. ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

lol :)

So what area are you in yourself? I was initially hoping to get into modelling and FEA myself. Did stress simulations for my final year thesis but never really carried through with it on a job front. Not much in that end in Ireland. Considered going abroad but decided to go back and go further into computing. There is a lot to be said for bridging the gap between the computer guys and the engineers. Most engineers in design don't want to face the fact that engineering is now done on computers. The old fashioned ways of engineering are gone.

What are you doing ? Project management ? Machine design ? Piping ?

My N***as !

My title is Product Engineer, but there are only about a dozen engineers here doing the work of probably 30. The upside is I get to do it all. Design, FEA, CFD, testing, shop integration, product management, you name it.

In fact, right now I am doing my best to avoid proofing the technical publications that one of our writers just sent over to me... 

I admit to being a bit on the boring side. I cant help it. :)

lol :)

So what area are you in yourself? I was initially hoping to get into modelling and FEA myself. Did stress simulations for my final year thesis but never really carried through with it on a job front. Not much in that end in Ireland. Considered going abroad but decided to go back and go further into computing. There is a lot to be said for bridging the gap between the computer guys and the engineers. Most engineers in design don't want to face the fact that engineering is now done on computers. The old fashioned ways of engineering are gone.

I know exactly how you feel about about some of the old timers in design. There was one guy (still working here) who was still using 2-D autocad for his design work until May of 2013 when myself and a handful of other engineers integrated into their office and changed the whole place up. All new programs for everyone, We were on Solidworks and went to Creo 2.0 and they were on autoCad and also had to integrate into Creo 2.0. 

Full time student/college intern

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

My title is Product Engineer, but there are only about a dozen engineers here doing the work of probably 30. The upside is I get to do it all. Design, FEA, CFD, testing, shop integration, product management, you name it.

In fact, right now I am doing my best to avoid proofing the technical publications that one of our writers just sent over to me... 

I admit to being a bit on the boring side. I cant help it. :)

Nice love it

Spoiler