How much do noobs ruin your experience?

LOST TALE

By this DEFINITION: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

In regards of gaming,

Do noobs help shape a better experience or not?

do they make it worse or not?

do you love or hate them?

Rant not included.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

For games? If so, I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that they "ruin" the experience with current matchmaking systems. As for blaming them...that's a whole other topic. I normally just say "everyone was once a noob".

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

For games?

yes games.

oh should I include IRL question section

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I'd prefer to play with other experienced BF4 players.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

yes games.

oh should I include IRL?

Sorry, I had "forum newb" in mind lol.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

In games, I can understand, we were all noobs at some point in our gaming lives. At least they're playing and they'll get better. 

In real life and with things in general, I just can't stand them, like seriously...if they don't know what they're talking about, they should learn first. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

I would consider myself a "noob" in FPS games on PC. I've only been playing for around a year on PC compared to around 13 years on consoles, so I'm still better with controllers ):

I guess I have to like them in that case xD

Well noobs help bring up your kill count on games. But when they are in your team they hurt you so I guess for most people the vote will be neutral unless you like a challenge all the time.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Ehh,, it can be annoying when you're playing a team-based game and one team is heavily stacked with noobs, but generally it's alright.. 

Somebody playing noobishly on the other team is just an easy kill for you, and you can always try to stick with your teammates who aren't noobs.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

In games, I can understand, we were all noobs at some point in our gaming lives. At least they're playing and they'll get better. 

In real life and with things in general, I just can't stand them, like seriously...if they don't know what they're talking about, they should learn first. 

oh, thanks, you made me realise to add urban dictionnary.

some of us were not noobs. instead... we were newbs.

Well noobs help bring up your kill count on games. But when they are in your team they hurt you so I guess for most people the vote will be neutral unless you like a challenge all the time.

Well, I prefer having no noobs at all by far.

A mix is the worse. playing against noobs, is like hacking. too easy.

Well, I prefer having no noobs at all by far.

A mix is the worse. playing against noobs, is like hacking. too easy.

Yeah that's true but there will always be noobs in a game because there will always be people that just started to play a game for the first time. So in a way we just all have to deal with it.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I love just killing n00bs over and over again and listing to their feral screams of rage  :ph34r:

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Yeah that's true but there will always be noobs in a game because there will always be people that just started to play a game for the first time. So in a way we just all have to deal with it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

please. noobs as reffered above need a word of their own. so they dont blend with us, once been newbs.

How much did you ruin the game for others when you were a noob?

Sorry, I had "forum newb" in mind lol.

Lol agreed!

Evidently no one understands there are two different terms and they don't understand them. Isskay. Neither did I at some point.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Evidently no one understands there are two different terms and they don't understand them. Isskay. Neither did I at some point.

You realize how little iit matter right? Truthfully I wouldnt use either term but if their ignorant and dont want to learn there are plenty of other things I could call them.

How much did you ruin the game for others when you were a noob?

I was never a noob in the first place, certainly

Y if their ignorant and dont want to learn there are plenty of other things I could call them.

Because people have better things to do in life then think about what you can call them.

Otaku... . saying people are ignorant because they dont think about how you cna call them. Such life, very social, much success.

I have bigger problem with experienced players griefing everyone. It ruins the experience more than any noob doing poorly but trying-ish.

Prefer newbs over noobs though.

my brother and sister are noobs in all the call of duty games that I have and they ruin it by camping and saying that its not camping its sniper and they aren't even using snipers and if that's not bad enough they start raging after I kill them once :angry:

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

my brother and sister are noobs in all the call of duty games that I have and they ruin it by camping and saying that its not camping its sniper and they aren't even using snipers and if that's not bad enough they start raging after I kill them once :angry:

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

you both sound like noobs. You probably shouldnt be playing a game that promotes camping. but thats marketting and its a noob selling point. then noobs get mad over it.

Callof nooby reality show.

you both sound like noobs. You probably shouldnt be playing a game that promotes camping. but thats marketting and its a noob selling point. then noobs get mad over it.

Callof nooby reality show.

I would stop playing with them but I don't have xbox live

Spoiler