Rate The Song Above You

ewok

That tame impala song above me is amazing. 9/10 for the amazing chorus. Thanks for making me discover such genius.

^^ fastball :D

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

That tame impala song above me is amazing. 9/10 for the amazing chorus. Thanks for making me discover such genius.

^^ fastball :D

Not usually my genre of preference, but I enjoyed this. It was nice to chill out to :) 7/10.

You were a noob once too!

Not usually my genre of preference, but I enjoyed this. It was nice to chill out to :) 7/10.

6/10 I would not change my radio station, but I wouldn't add song on my spotify playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDLeF502Mzw

Here is little something from Finland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorphis

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

That's actually really growing on me, I like it :)

8/10, Good choice windspeed, very inspirational look into eyes of the world.

I already posted a video a while back but just had to say what a good song you choice bro :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

6/10, not really my style  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuJabTOuOQ

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

5/10 I don't really like that kind of music :/ but that is only my opinion :)

5/10 I don't really like that kind of music :/ but that is only my opinion :)

6/10 If it came on the radio I wouldn't switch over, but not something I'd have on my iPod.

6/10 If it came on the radio I wouldn't switch over, but not something I'd have on my iPod.

5/10 I'm not really a fan of most modern rock music, but to each their own, it's just not my thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVAwDO3jsk

These are some local guys for me who got extremely big rather quickly in the metal scene. I was actually in the audience at the show they were filming this video. Modern super heavy metal is a very particular taste, so I'm anxious to see what the next person has to say.  :P

My Rig: MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming, Intel Core i5-3570k, Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7870x2, Asus Xonar DX, OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB Boot drive, 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD in Raid 1 w/ OCZ Vertex 3 60GB Cache

5/10 I'm not really a fan of most modern rock music, but to each their own, it's just not my thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVAwDO3jsk

These are some local guys for me who got extremely big rather quickly in the metal scene. I was actually in the audience at the show they were filming this video. Modern super heavy metal is a very particular taste, so I'm anxious to see what the next person has to say.  :P

7/10 Decent song. Just not really into the genre anymore, but It made me realise I havent really listened something heavy in a while and I still like something heavy once in a while

I like the album quite a lot, you don't really get many albums that are in once piece that you can listen from start to end these days. If you like the song a lil bit, I'd recommend you to listen the whole Hospice album. You'll understand the whole story and like this song a lot more that way.

I was going between sharing this song, another one, Kettering, from the same album or Daft Punk's Get Lucky covered by Daughter, ended up with this one. Because, why not.

7/10 Decent song. Just not really into the genre anymore, but It made me realise I havent really listened something heavy in a while and I still like something heavy once in a while

I like the album quite a lot, you don't really get many albums that are in once piece that you can listen from start to end these days. If you like the song a lil bit, I'd recommend you to listen the whole Hospice album. You'll understand the whole story and like this song a lot more that way.

I was going between sharing this song, another one, Kettering, from the same album or Daft Punk's Get Lucky covered by Daughter, ended up with this one. Because, why not.

7/10. I don't know how to say it but the song just doesn't touch me, which isn't good because this song is so emotional and also + not really my style.

Also why this thread so emo. Lighten up with your song choices  :D

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Sorry they skipped you, that was rude!

I give it a 10/10, great song nice lyrics and great video of the song to boot.

Now more comedy :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I won't skip yours either. It is rather catchy, intro almost lost me but it gained after a third of the way, 7/10.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

-1/10 would rather have a gold nugget stuck up the urethra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guZghcLxb4U

That must hurt real bad.

I really like deadmau5 but his "plays" albums never got me into them, I really like the "album title goes here", 4*4=12 and "for lack of a better name.

Some tunes like the live version of strobe always calm me down.

This song is really good 8/10 :)

Tell me how come no one has posted "call me maybe" yet?

That must hurt real bad.

I really like deadmau5 but his "plays" albums never got me into them, I really like the "album title goes here", 4*4=12 and "for lack of a better name.

Some tunes like the live version of strobe always calm me down.

This song is really good 8/10 :)

Tell me how come no one has posted "call me maybe" yet?

8/10 I have a soft spot for female fronted rock/pop.

Kinda ok 6/10..

7/10

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

It has a nice rhythm I'd say 8/10

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

9/10 is the wombats got another album coming out?

Its all about those volumetric clouds