EA did something nice? o.O

MariusJS

Disclaimer! Not sure if this has been posted before!

Everyone that has got BF4 can now claim their free pistol pack here: https://www.origin.com/no-no/store/buy/76889/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-handgun-shortcut-kit-ANW.html

CkY6I.png

AbLIl.png

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

Premium get a DMR unlock pack and on the 25th non premium get a grenade pack and premium get the shotgun one.

Not really... basically ruining the game further imo. What's the point of making everyone who got the game unlock the weapons through progression and then all of a sudden give people a unlock for them all. Where is the fun in that? how about give everyone all of the weapons in the game making leveling up and trying different weapons/challenging yourself useless.

Premium get a DMR unlock pack and on the 25th non premium get a grenade pack and premium get the shotgun one.

wat? Link please!

@Damnkiller37 Well not everyone likes this kind of progression. why even have it there? i had to slave like mad with handguns to unluck my 1911 that i wanted, and its the only handgun i like, not as comfy as in Bf3 but i still like it. 

Its cool but sad, it ruins the game and all the point of unlocking shit.

Its like minecraft creative mode.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Does it work for the 360? Probably not, but it's worth a shot.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

'you've bought our game, and now you don't have to play it cuz we'll unlock everything for you! wanna unlock even more? then buy premium! isn't it nice with just 59.99 more you'll unlock even more? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME" - E.A.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Not really... basically ruining the game further imo. What's the point of making everyone who got the game unlock the weapons through progression and then all of a sudden give people a unlock for them all. Where is the fun in that? how about give everyone all of the weapons in the game making leveling up and trying different weapons/challenging yourself useless.

for the other categories that kinda true but for pistol i disagree since they take forever unless you play pistol only servers which almost everyone does to unlock them

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

for the other categories that kinda true but for pistol i disagree since they take forever unless you play pistol only servers which almost everyone does to unlock them

I agree, for pistols, and nades it makes sense, but for the other, I don't want this!

I already had all pistols unlocked when i did this:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I got the pistol shortcut but it unlocked all the DMRs for me as well which I didn't want :(

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

U have premium?

Yea but I didn't download a DMR shortcut pack and I didn't think that was available yet either?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Yes, remember that time they gave away 10 away on Humble bundle?

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Yea but I didn't download a DMR shortcut pack and I didn't think that was available yet either?

I have no idea, it should be two different downloads...

Yes, remember that time they gave away 7 games away on Humble bundle?

Yeah, and the best part is how they did not take any of the money