EA did something nice? o.O

MariusJS

ok done 

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

not being hatefull but for ea to do something nice would be giveing the game away

"Increase the server tick rate, fix game bugs and fix the damn game overall? Nah fuck it, just throw some Shortcut kits at the users just to shut them up. They can't complain it's free! We're making a big effort not charging for it!"

EA 1982-Infinite

thanks for the info, I saw the pistol one elsewhere. Had no Idea they were doing the grenades and other stuff.  I don't have BF4 yet, but at least I'll get a headstart when I do.

and I soon will play BF3 for the first time (yes I know I am very late to the party) 

My Gaming Bio thingy?  Anyhow I love co-op gaming so add me.   :) Skype/Origin/Uplay/Steam/Other -> "GuestForeverX"

Meh, I have almost all weapons unlocked, unless this unlocks all of the attachments.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Not really... basically ruining the game further imo. What's the point of making everyone who got the game unlock the weapons through progression and then all of a sudden give people a unlock for them all. Where is the fun in that? how about give everyone all of the weapons in the game making leveling up and trying different weapons/challenging yourself useless.

Progression is a broken concept to begin with. Games should not give players who have more spare times on their hands an advantage to those who don't. Grinding unlocks should not make you better the way it currently does but learning mechanics and refining your skillset should. I stopped playing BF4 because I feel there simply is not a lot of depth to the game anymore. Just play and unlock, rinse and repeat.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"