What’s a good mid tower case for £70-£100

Mitzy
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
Just now, Mitzy said:

Ah ok so if I got  the nzxt my airflow would be more than sufficient  and wouldn’t shorten lifespan on my parts right? 

you would be fine. For all the cases I suggested, a third fan is recommended, a cheap 120mm fan of your liking is ideal. When I make a PC with the H510, I like to move the fans such that there are two intake fans and one exhaust fan.

I was just wondering what is a good  Mid tower case for £70-£100 

the old be quiet pure base 500 absolutly silent use it my self dont like the new one

4 minutes ago, maxdei said:

the old be quiet pure base 500 absolutly silent use it my self dont like the new one

Maybe but there’s no ratings for it on pcpartpicker other than 1 I’m kind of leaning to Corsair Mid tower  airflow edition Case or phanteks pro m tg mid tower case

ATX:

NZXT H510

RL06

Focus G

Meshify C

Micro ATX:

Focus G mini

Crystal 280X

Versa H18

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Mitzy said:

Maybe but there’s no ratings for it on pcpartpicker

and where is the problem with this there alot of good non sponsored videos so they don't have finacial interest in you buying this one over another i don't know if pcpartpicker can get commusions i am not familiar with this site

Dont get one with this extra "room" for the PSU.

My Nephew has one and its just unpracticle and add nothing of value.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Mitzy said:

I’ve been told the nzxt cases don’t have the best airflow

The NZXT H510 has OK airflow, not impressive but it does not choke your parts. The ease of building and the stylish look more than make up for it, if you value those things.

Other NZXT cases will vary, some have poor airflow and some have good airflow.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

The NZXT H510 has OK airflow, not impressive but it does not choke your parts. The ease of building and the stylish look more than make up for it, if you value those things.

Ah ok so if I got  the nzxt my airflow would be more than sufficient  and wouldn’t shorten lifespan on my parts right? 

Just now, Mitzy said:

you would be fine. For all the cases I suggested, a third fan is recommended, a cheap 120mm fan of your liking is ideal. When I make a PC with the H510, I like to move the fans such that there are two intake fans and one exhaust fan.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

So Corsair rgb fans would work with the case?

Just now, Mitzy said:

So Corsair rgb fans would work with the case?

as long as they are the appropriate size, yes. Standard 120mm fans work in every spot on this case.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

as long as they are the appropriate size, yes. Standard 120mm fans work in every spot on this case.

Ah ok thanks for the help mate

22 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

It won’t a dark pro 4 in the nzxt case sadly as well so is the phanteks pro m tg Mid tower case good

1 hour ago, Mitzy said:

It won’t a dark pro 4 in the nzxt case sadly as well so is the phanteks pro m tg Mid tower case good

Yes the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG is a good case, and it will fit the Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU cooler. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Yes the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG is a good case, and it will fit the Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU cooler. 

Ah ok thanks will graphics cards 320mm+ fit in this case as well with optional drive bays installed in the case or not?

3 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Ah ok thanks will graphics cards 320mm+ fit in this case as well with optional drive bays installed in the case or not?

Without the drive bays, the case can hold GPU's up to 420mm long. With optional drive bays that block areas of the GPU, you're limited to 300mm

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro-M-TemperedGlass.html

image.png.eefad038f3e55e50636c20cf5ef681fe.png

You can still put SOME bays in there, just not anywhere that would bock the extra long GPU. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Without the drive bays, the case can hold GPU's up to 420mm long. With optional drive bays that block areas of the GPU, you're limited to 300mm

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro-M-TemperedGlass.html

image.png.eefad038f3e55e50636c20cf5ef681fe.png

You can still put SOME bays in there, just not anywhere that would bock the extra long GPU. 

So how many driver bays come  preinstalled In the case? And how many bays could  I fit without blocking the gpu width

7 hours ago, adamaquarius said:

Another option: Lian Li Lancool One @ £94

spacer.png

Gamers Nexus Review

I haven't used this particular case personality, but I've owned many Lian-Li cases over the years (The most recent one being the PC-011 Air) and I can whole heartedly atteast to their quality.

I will have a look at it

Couple of days ago i watched a gamers nexus review of BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX and decided to get this case in white color.

Such cases usually sell very fast.. it should be exactly within your budget and comes with enough fans for efficient cooling. Take a look at it.

23 minutes ago, Billy_Wellington said:

Couple of days ago i watched a gamers nexus review of BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX and decided to get this case in white color.

Such cases usually sell very fast.. it should be exactly within your budget and comes with enough fans for efficient cooling. Take a look at it.

How many harddrive bays can be or come preinstalled/included with the case?

29 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

How many harddrive bays can be or come preinstalled/included with the case?

The info on their site states only 2. Cant say for sure - i will only be getting mine next week.

Understand this might be crucial for some people, i personally do not have any hard drives. That's the thing with a lot of "budget" cases these days.

26 minutes ago, Billy_Wellington said:

The info on their site states only 2. Cant say for sure - i will only be getting mine next week.

Understand this might be crucial for some people, i personally do not have any hard drives. That's the thing with a lot of "budget" cases these days.

It doesn’t have any ratings on pcpartpicker or amazon that’s what I’m worried about

i just got a new case, went from a corsair 650d to a Be quiet! 500dx in white. Gorgeous case with plenty of air flow