Phanteks Enthoo 719/Luxe 2 Top Rad

KaineT

I'm thinking of getting the 719, I read that it cannot technically fit a 140 wide Rad on the top.
I don't want to have to change my rad just for the new case at least not yet, does anyone know if i can fit a 280x30 mm Primochill Rad at the top of the 719 take and have enough clearence for a it if i push it toward the front of the case?

I'm using a Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming with Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 x 4.
Note: I cannot get the Elite, it's waaaay to tall to fit under my desk.

I believe so, but @Den-Fi can confirm. 

Also, dont put your PC under your desk. Your PC deserves better.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Also, dont put your PC under your desk. Your PC deserves better.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Haha I don't really have a choice my current space doesn't allow for me to have it on my desk... :/

https://i.redd.it/2008bb3sr0m31.jpg

1 minute ago, KaineT said:

Haha I don't really have a choice my current space doesn't allow for me to have it on my desk... :/

Build a stand for it ;) A case that good deserves to be shown off! Doesnt have to be desk height, just something to get it away from floors (hard floor or carpet) as they can easily suck up dust into your system 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

https://i.redd.it/2008bb3sr0m31.jpg

So will it work or is that a hard no?

12 minutes ago, KaineT said:

So will it work or is that a hard no?

It's a no. The area up top is flimsy as it is, so I couldn't really see modding it. Esp since you'd run into your mobo depending on thickness of the rad.

8 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

It's a no. The area up top is flimsy as it is, so I couldn't really see modding it. Esp since you'd run into your mobo depending on thickness of the rad.

Rad is 30mm thick, I'm asking based on this:
373261208_YTCap.thumb.jpg.0fc8f3c8fee1b32342320dfca250420f.jpg

From GGF Events' Video. I reckoned i might be able to squeeze in the 30 mm thick rad... :/
With just enough clearance for the RAM, till i change the top rad to a 360 in future.

Just now, KaineT said:

Rad is 30mm thick, I'm asking based on this:
373261208_YTCap.thumb.jpg.0fc8f3c8fee1b32342320dfca250420f.jpg

From GGF Events' Video. I reckoned i might be able to squeeze in the 30 mm thick rad... :/

I have a 45, but I meant in terms of the 140, you'd run into the top of the board.

I'll get a pic when I get home.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

I have a 45, but I meant in terms of the 140, you'd run into the top of the board.

I'll get a pic when I get home.

Thank you! :)

0G1A0592-Edit.thumb.jpg.8aa6b3c5e6f2ceb636e328c1d844a504.jpg

Actually, if you take a look, you can see the fans are just about touching the RAM. If the rad was 140mm, it would not clear at all.

Can the fans be installed on top? Like in the space above the case "celing"?

I'm Guessing not... :(

5 minutes ago, KaineT said:

Can the fans be installed on top? Like in the space above the case "celing"?

Nah. You'd completely block off airflow.