Beats Solo-HD are Amazing :D

I even have Bead Solo HD's in Red and they are not the best... the base is gone in the right ear too. for the Small price of $240 when they came out i could have got me something WAY better by audio technica or somebody like that. Speaking of which... im selling mine for a undisclosed reason (they suck) for $100. Any takers xD jk (cant sell on the forums :/)

Solos_zps8b8627a8.jpg

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

post-7799-0-10945300-1392877038.png

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Now let's not flat out reject it, because that would be elitist counterculture snobbery

They make a damn good pair of neck warmers. 

Error: 410

But what I would really like to know is, how do you stop yourself from looking like a douche bag while wearing them?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

I'm not sure I understand the point to this thread, except maybe to point out that people would rather have communism/religious dictatorships, oppression,  mental illness, a highly contagious penis diseases and the Spanish flu than own Beats.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Now let's not flat out reject it, because that would be elitist counterculture snobbery

They make a damn good pair of neck warmers. 

I've never listened to the actual headphones for a long period of time so I have no opinion on them I'm just not responding to this topic.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I will never own a pair of beats just because I feel like I'm jumping on the bandwagon if i wore them anywhere. I don't want to be a part of the bandwagon, I'd rather be avant-garde.

//ccap

I bought BD Custome One Pros for 50$less [on the go] and BD DT 880 Pros for 50$ more [home use] really no point in these inferior 200$ things.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...