Creeper PC is damaged

ManosMax13
1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I like how in true YouTuber fashion, when he sees the board is out of position (he clearly knows something is wrong, he said it himself), instead of figuring out why and fixing it, he just haphazardly lifts up the entire thing and moves it upstairs... 

I mean it's extremely unlikely that it will get damaged more than it already is. 

17 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

First of all the pc came broken and he mispronounced the name. LOL

14 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

Because he says "I got the pc from linus" but the linus is mispronounced and i dont know how to write linus the way he said it like LYNOUS or something yes that is more accurate.

10 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

" linnous "

He's actually pronouncing it correctly, but in the way it would be pronounced in Swedish dialect. The way Linus is pronounced in North America/English is different from how its done in Nordic countries (PPD is Swedish).

If this is hard to wrap your brain around, think of how Linux is pronounced. Switch x to s and you get what PPD says. Now try to pronounce Linux as you would pronounce Linus is NA/English way. (Linux originates from another Swedish speaker, Linus Torvalds, so...)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

He's actually pronouncing it correctly, but in the way it would be pronounced in Swedish dialect. The way Linus is pronounced in North America/English is different from how its done in Nordic countries (PPD is Swedish).

If this is hard to wrap your brain around, think of how Linux is pronounced. Switch x to s and you get what PPD says. Now try to pronounce Linux as you would pronounce Linus is NA/English way. (Linux originates from another Swedish speaker, Linus Torvalds, so...)

Atleast he didn't pronounce it like the dutch do. Lienus (Lie (as in Lian Li) nus)

19 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

Oh shoot did the motherboard come loose from the case?

hopefully it's just as simple as rescrewing the motherboard to the plate and maybe connecting a few cables

hopefully nothing broke 

the head is also damaged

16 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

Because he says "I got the pc from linus" but the linus is mispronounced and i dont know how to write linus the way he said it like LYNOUS or something yes that is more accurate.

he said lenis

57 minutes ago, mh62154 said:

he said lenis

This starts to remind me about the way Linus S. said my name for Office Builder rewards. Making it sound way more Russian than even Nordic.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I mean it's extremely unlikely that it will get damaged more than it already is. 

At least try to salvage what's left of it instead of thinking "well it's broken anyways, so screw it, let's just jostle the damn thing even more".

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

At least try to salvage what's left of it instead of thinking "well it's broken anyways, so screw it, let's just jostle the damn thing even more".

But that wouldn't get more views and subs! Maybe it being broken is all just a stunt...

Ok its not that I think bad handling in the transit process could not be the reason for this but come on how could a mobo get loose especially without the rest of case/body being cracked or something? Did they glue it on (didnt see the video making and am kinda bored to do so really  :P ) ? or did they use like 2 screws without fastening them up? Its really hard for me to rationalize a loose mobo without some profound damage to the case... a graphics card floating yea sure... but the mobo? hummm maybe they didnt do a good job while assembling it....

12 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

He's actually pronouncing it correctly, but in the way it would be pronounced in Swedish dialect

Actually no he pronounces it as a Swedish guy would read an english word "linus" trying to speak with english accent while still not hiding that he is nordic (like if an american was pretending to speak in french accent kinda way :P )

Because the nordic version of the name is pronounced LEEN-oos