Samsung makes fun of Apple in two new ads :3

ciprian97pop

The first ad shows off the larger and higher resolution screen of the Galaxy Note 3 compared to the iPhone, while the second pits the new Galaxy Tab Pro against the iPad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCnB5azFmTs

The Tab Pro 10.1′s new multitasking feature gets highlighted with the second ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fThtsb-Yj0w

I find the last ad actually funny 

Source

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ouch apple

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Love it!

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Apple cannot sue because they have only stated facts in the advert. Its much the same as the ASDA adverts that directly mention Tesco's, Morrisons and Sainsbury, they can do it because that things they are saying are true and not misleading.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

haha Love them. :')  :D

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Apple cannot sue because they have only stated facts in the advert. Its much the same as the ASDA adverts that directly mention Tesco's, Morrisons and Sainsbury, they can do it because that things they are saying are true and not misleading.

They are Apple they do what they want...

I tried a friends S4 today (not sure if S4, Samsung SOMETHING)

could not fit my hand around it, I would rather not have a two handed phone. 

2/10

C for effort, these commercials aren't as bad as their usual ones. 

Error: 410

Anytime a company takes a dig at another one it makes me lose a little bit of respect for that brand.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

They are Apple they do what they want...

And thats why Samsung made theses ad's, its like Samsung is saying "Come at me bro,We don't care, we have just as much money as you"

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

as someone how has samy products in a house full of apples, i find this hilarious. apple used to dig at PC for viruses, even though there are viruses for mac. so I find this acceptable and fine, I love when a companys selling point, such as thinness, is destroyed by other companies such as this. or the kindle tablet, with its slogan "lighter then air"

samsung really needs to work on their naming...  talk about a mouthfull

I just hope apple doesn't samsung get to them with the whole my phone is bigger than your phone thing... I like my phones small, I don't use it as a theater...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

People are saying Apple will sue because of Apple's past lawsuits and because the posters are Anti-Apple Fanboys.

Next thing they'll show how much all the Galaxy phones suck compared to the Note, wait that's their own product.

But seriously the ads were alright. The pencil bit was the best.

People are saying Apple will sue because of Apple's past lawsuits and because the posters are Anti-Apple Fanboys.

The "posters" one being me are not anti-apple in any way heck I owned an iPhone for many years before android became mainstream, Apple will sue anybody they please now its just fact

They would be more than welcome to try suing but they would lose, that would cost them money and be bad PR, even they can realise that so won't bother... unless they are stupid of course. They would have to prove for certain that what Samsung has said is incorrect, but as Samsung mentioned specific tech spec I can't see that happening.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

SHOTS FIRED! I found the Tab commercial the funnier of the two.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Wow... That's just sad.

why is it sad?  All companies advertise like this from time to time.  It's only sad if it isn't factual. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Pretty good ad, as much as i hate samsung i would totally have a note 3, it is a very good phone. Remember guys apple did commercials like this back in the day like mac vs pc. And i don't think they will sue because it is just a commercial, its for the lol's.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite