Life is so Depressing

EpicGeekonFire

well we're all going to die sometime so just give up...

;;No really just do stuff you enjoy like i enjoy building pcs and playing games =D

Someone encourage me... I feel so depressed with boring life.

jus smoke some bud and play cs go eventually u will lAugh ur ass off wit the people u meet

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Come on dude  :D cheer up!!! There's always tomorrow and why bother looking back when that wouldn't make any differences other then make you feel bad! Think of tomorrow! all you can do is push forward and have a better tomorrow then today!!!

Life is hard, shit happens and make good use of that shit to learn from it! solve the problem or just avoid it! Have you ever thought how lucky you are for having such a advanced computer knowledge! Believe me I've been in some bad shit and I was about to give up and if I would of then I wouldn't of been so successful right now!

There will be a day where you'd be able to prove your knowledge and fulfill your dreams believe me on that  ;)

hey it could be worse right? at least you're not an African diamond miner

because the comparison of people having it bad always makes you feel better 

Error: 410

Just look at this. Just do it. Its worth it. Makes me feel better all the time. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9w6no6M6K1rpuizno1_400.gif

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Alright, so like without knowing whats making you depressed I can't really help, but if at all possible just do something fun like hanging out with a friend,playing some games, or watch a scary movie to get your adrenaline going. As soon as you get your mind out of the dirt that is depression, you wont look back.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Well look at the bright side......Life is perpetual turmoil that leads to death.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I'll give you my shout of encouragement.

JUUUUUUMP! jk

Signatures are stupid.

I'll give you my shout of encouragement.

JUUUUUUMP! jk

Ouch there was a chandelier above me :\ 

The Disco Ball has come to the rescue!(too)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The Disco Ball has come to the rescue!(too)

Hahaha I should get a disco ball, much swag.

If a couple of posts on a forum is enough to make you feel better then I doubt your problem is any worse than plain boredom.

I lost alot so i don't wanna hear whining lol..My right arm was taken when i was 24 in a 150MPH motorcycle vs semi accident..I have had 9 major surgeries and no one can fix it.Hard to find work cause I only have left arm and i have a record..I have also been shot lol..So man up buttercup!

I lost alot so i don't wanna hear whining lol..My right arm was taken when i was 24 in a 150MPH motorcycle vs semi accident..I have had 9 major surgeries and no one can fix it.Hard to find work cause I only have left arm and i have a record..I have also been shot lol..So man up buttercup!

I am sorry for your loss. I will. This is actually very encouraging. God Bless~