Kim Dotcom retiring from Call of Duty, hopes to be king of Titanfall

mgsstar

Many people will only know the infamous Kim Dotcom for his trouble with law enforcement over the file sharing website, MegaUpload, but Dotcom is actually most famous for being the best Call of Duty player in the world. For the past few years, Dotcom has dominated the world leader boards in several CoD games including Black Ops II as well as the recent title; Call of Duty: Ghosts, but all good things must come to an end.

Today Dotcom announced that he would be retiring from the Call of Duty franchise after becoming the first person in the world to reach 100,000 kills in Free-For-All mode in Call of Duty Ghost. A score of 5,000,000 accompany's that achievement, and to really put things into perspective, Dotcom managed to kill 100,000 players with only dying about 31,000 times himself, meaning for every time he died, he killed almost 3.5 people.

Dotcom's next goal is to become the best Titanfall player in the world, and with the game being developed by two past COD developers, there are a lot of similarities, making this the perfect game for Dotcom to dominate. With Betas active now, and the game officially releasing in March, we wont have very long to wait until we find out just how good Dotcom is at Titanfall either!

35482_1_kim_dotcom_retiring_from_call_of

Source:http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35482/kim-dotcom-retiring-from-call-of-duty-hopes-to-be-king-of-titanfall/index.html

Woah didn't know that he was a hardcore gamer and maintained a pretty good KD ratio.  :o Guess people will start to challenge him after he goes onto titanfall to see who will be first.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I wonder why he didn't want to take on something different like ESO.
I knew about the COD thing, but maybe he is using Titanfall as a break and getting ready for the next cod later on this year.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I don't understand, how many points does one get per match, usually?

Also, he must have a LOTof free time on his hands. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Titanfall has like almost zero recoil lol. It should be pretty easy for him lol

true but that like the last thing you think is an issues whit the game considering is very CQ orientated and that you can move very fast (like an in between quake/UT and the standard military FPS of now days) 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Wow, didn't know that he was such a huge gamer, not just that, but that he's the best CoD player in multiple CoD games in the world. He probably will become the best Titanfall player though.

This bit of news just brought my respect for Kim Dotcom up a ton. He really does seem like a pretty cool guy.

COMIC SANS

I'm surprised he isn't a PC gamer, but with the money he has nobody can accuse him of anything but simply preferring console.