speakers or headphones

Sharif

i prefer speakers for everything watch or play,if they have the base that is\

1) Does anybody own the z506 and is the audio quality and base good?

2) Should i go with headphones or speakers? <<< check tags for models

For speakers i have 2 choice

z506 or INSPIRE T6160 <<< i prefer z506 BECAUSE of better specs and dts is must also ignore the UPPER case letters 

Headphones already decided in another thread

i don't have much other choice here......for both of them

Please give me all the detail and advice

i will check back tomorrow after i come back from schooooo

music%20speakers%201920x1200%20wallpaper

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Speakers all the way... unless you're in an apartment I guess!

I can blast my speakers without the neighbours complaining and it gives so much freedom, especially when watching a movie, since I can basically watch from anywhere as long as I can look at the screen!

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Logitech makes fine speakers. The obviously won't compare to higher brands but they aren't made for that. They are made for nice bang for buck without sacrificing anything. I have the Z623 and I love them. Get very loud and the subwoofer is very nice. Watched a movie and my room was rumbling and the door was vibrating. I listen to rap and dubstep so I am really big on good bass and these deliver it. But, the "satellites" sound good and I have never had them up 100% because it is way to loud. If you ever have it up 100% you better be out of the room with the door closed. 

Logitech makes fine speakers. The obviously won't compare to higher brands but they aren't made for that. They are made for nice bang for buck without sacrificing anything. I have the Z623 and I love them. Get very loud and the subwoofer is very nice. Watched a movie and my room was rumbling and the door was vibrating. I listen to rap and dubstep so I am really big on good bass and these deliver it. But, the "satellites" sound good and I have never had them up 100% because it is way to loud. If you ever have it up 100% you better be out of the room with the door closed. 

Sure, it's boomy and makes things vibrate, but you'll never get much accuracy or the lower Hz that real bass heads enjoy. If OP can't pick a good set of speakers up off eBay, I'll always suggest a decent pair of headphones for those with a limited budget.

thanks for the details but the speaker you have and speaker i am looking at have a big difference starting with 200watts!!! and thx certified

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Sure, it's boomy and makes things vibrate, but you'll never get much accuracy or the lower Hz that real bass heads enjoy. If OP can't pick a good set of speakers up off eBay, I'll always suggest a decent pair of headphones for those with a limited budget.

Anything but Logitech speakers, if you are going to get speakers try to do it right. 

since you said anything but logitech what else can i get in this price range but maybe i can pump up 30$ more and has to be 5.1 audio but have to be available here in jeddah saudi arabia 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Anything but Logitech speakers, if you are going to get speakers try to do it right. 

so the corsair or edifer stuff is fine then?  :P 

OP just get the headphones they are good.  When it comes to "budget" audio, Headphones always trump speakers.  Even $30 headphones  can out perform $300 speakers.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

so the corsair or edifer stuff is fine then?  :P

OP just get the headphones they are good.  When it comes to "budget" audio, Headphones always trump speakers.  Even $30 headphones  can out perform $300 speakers.

edifier 2.1 models are only available here  and corsair speakers are not available here but the peripherals are 

even though they trump the speaker they can never trump the bass like a subwoofer   :D

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

edifier 2.1 models are only available here  and corsair speakers are not available here but the peripherals are 

even though they trump the speaker they can never trump the bass like a subwoofer   :D

That is certainly the case in my house, but then I have a reasonably bowel shaking setup.  However depending how much you spend and how much you like your neighbors you may still find the bass of headphones more than acceptable.

BTW I was joking about the edifiers and corsairs, coz they are just as shit as logitechs. :unsure:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

that speaker looks sexy.

I like head phones but speakers are good too. for now I'm using headphones since my custom speaker I built (before I even finished it) got destroyed when we had the flood). 

lol the one that destroyed it is the stuff they put above it so the flood won't reach lol.

Live your life like a dream.

That is certainly the case in my house, but then I have a reasonably bowel shaking setup.  However depending how much you spend and how much you like your neighbors you may still find the bass of headphones more than acceptable.

BTW I was joking about the edifiers and corsairs, coz they are just as shit as logitechs. :unsure: <<<<<<  :lol:

neighbors ain't a problem because i use my speakers all the time and yes even very loadly

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

that speaker looks sexy.

I like head phones but speakers are good too. for now I'm using headphones since my custom speaker I built (before I even finished it) got destroyed when we had the flood). 

lol the one that destroyed it is the stuff they put above it so the flood won't reach lol.

sorry to hear that  :mellow: hopefully everything is now okey 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

@Sharif

btw that pic of speaker you put there looks really sexy. might be a good buy.

thats not the speaker i will buy......unfortunately  thats for decorating the post  :D

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD