gpu usage at 45% at idle

thrasher_565
20 minutes ago, Tee86 said:

? ? ? I bet you're one of those who treats cancer with herbs.
Don't bother yourself with video or ss, people were trying to help you already, you're too stubborn tho.

? Yeah, what he said.

@thrasher_565

If you aren't willing to at least get rid of MSI Afterburner, a program that has been known to cause stability issues and report inaccurate statistics, then I'm out, nothing more I can do for you.

Link: Incorrect msi afterburner CPU temps reading?

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

1 minute ago, BlackManINC said:

? Yeah, what he said.

@thrasher_565

If you aren't willing to at least get rid of MSI Afterburner, a program that has been known to cause stability issues and report inaccurate statistics, then I'm out, nothing more I can do for you.

Link: Incorrect msi afterburner CPU temps reading?

i got other programs

Geeks 3d gpu shark

gpuz

msi afterburner

GPU temp

hwm

prossess haker

how many more you want?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

i got other programs

Geeks 3d gpu shark

gpuz

msi afterburner

GPU temp

hwm

prossess haker

how many more you want?

?‍♂️ Just get rid of all of them and try Remote System Monitor. What more do you have to lose at this point? And like I said before, you can also use Nvidia Geforce itself. I'm certain it monitors resource usage as well just like AMD's Radeon Software. Its about the only thing I'd trust besides Remote System Monitor. I don't have Nvidia so I can't tell you for sure, but other Nvidia users in here should be able to confirm it. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

11 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

not moving to 10! so stop asking.

Do you happen to have a spare hard drive or SSD?  Even a shitty 5400RPM one from an old laptop would work (although it would be slow as hell).  I recognize that you don't want to move to Windows 10, but if you could swap out your boot drive with another one, then install Windows 10 on it, that would help us eliminate the OS as a factor.  You won't be making any permanent changes since you can just swap back to your original drive then.

Nvidia started abandoning support for many versions of Windows (including older builds of Windows 10) around a year ago.  This could be a compatibility problem.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

37 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Do you happen to have a spare hard drive or SSD?  Even a shitty 5400RPM one from an old laptop would work (although it would be slow as hell).  I recognize that you don't want to move to Windows 10, but if you could swap out your boot drive with another one, then install Windows 10 on it, that would help us eliminate the OS as a factor.  You won't be making any permanent changes since you can just swap back to your original drive then.

Nvidia started abandoning support for many versions of Windows (including older builds of Windows 10) around a year ago.  This could be a compatibility problem.

well i guess i could try that i do have both of my pcs up and running (kinda) in a temp case for now. the plan in my build log is to have 1 pc with windows 7 for net stuff and the other windows 10 for gaming is the plan. i have dived in to windows 10 a bit as my laptop is windows 10 only (only because i cant get 7 to install on a nvme) and i have kinda disable updates and kortana and got a power shell to make it look more like 7. there is a time were i will need 10 for the dx 12 unless linx or something eels supports that...

i jsut dont like the spyware on 10 thats all. all thow firefox spys on you anyway and facebook all realy for all my info so there not much els left....protecting thats on my storage drive i guess.

i do like a 30 second boot thow...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links