NN was repealed, nothing happened. Did a single content creator apologize for their fearmongering?

TheLongWay
1 minute ago, TheLongWay said:

You seem to be unaware of either 

-what capialism is

-how capitalist other countries are. The US is nowhere near the top.

So, since these countries are more capitalist than you guys, they must be bad?

Except they aren't. 

We've had "free trade" agreements with China for how long now? And what have we gained? Nothing... 

You're also looking at regulation as inherently poor rather than asking how it regulates, who it benefits, and why it is needed. 

Also, what is "capitalism"? It's just a label for people to use for their own ends. It means something different for everyone and their mother. #facetious

Also also, didn't you say you were going to bed? 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, JoostinOnline said:

If we could, then I think Bioshock would count as evidence against it. ?

What the OP is proposing (the lack of regulation) isn't capitalism, it's objectivism, a philosophical and economic theory from the 50s that says altruism is evil and selfishness is good. It's been rejected by pretty much everyone as impractical.

Having read his replies, I've seen him repeatedly ignore evidence and respond with fallacies, so at this point I'm just expecting the topic to get locked. There's no reason showing things to a person with their eyes clamped shut.

Nope. Not a Randian either. Keep digging m8

6 minutes ago, TheLongWay said:

Then capitalism must be even more out of control in Australia, Canada, and Switzerland, since those are more capitalist than you

Acutally in canada you pay a bit more taxes and have national healthcare. In America your insruance company you pay for ever and ever might decide they dont want to pay the bill. So then you get stuck with a $60,000 bill because they refuse to pay. They always find a loop hole. Thats CAPTIALSIM gone wrong. People having to pay out of pocket $600 a month for life saving and required drugs, Thats CAPTIALSIM gone wrong.

My adivice from when you get off the boat/plane and enter this country, go to the store and get some KY lube, your going to want it. Because you will find out really quick that the bright light of New york and DC are just an illusion in most of the country. We are a broken down and limping. Im waiting for November when all hell breaks loose and the comments start to fly, because one group of people is going to be angry and another group is going to be very happy, and we are all going to be screwed in the end. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, ARikozuM said:

Except they aren't. 

We've had "free trade" agreements with China for how long now? And what have we gained? Nothing... 

You're also looking at regulation as inherently poor rather than asking how it regulates, who it benefits, and why it is needed. 

Also, what is "capitalism"? It's just a label for people to use for their own ends. It means something different for everyone and their mother. #facetious

Also also, didn't you say you were going to bed? 

Ah, so your personal opinion supercedes objective indexes from various sources tha have compiled and analysed vast amounts of data? Ever heard of the freedom index?

Capitalism means two or more parties can form voluntary contracts without unjustified third-party interference.

And yes, I was abou to go to sleep.

Had to take crap though. 

About as expected from a bootlicker

I make a genuine effort to engage in an open discussion about something you're interested in and you insult me instead. What is wrogn with you? The article listed a pretty specific example to highlight their point and then went on to speak more about pooling resources to solve problems and a central authority needed to direct the pooled resources to specific needs. It seemed clear to me, but I was asking for your opinion on the article since you have a different view than I do. It's OK to disagree with someone and it's OK  to come to a different viewpoint from reading an article, obviously you shared that trying to make a certain point and I'm getting a different point from it.

The problem, as almost aways, is that people do not know what capitalism, think the US is the most free market counry of all, which it i isn't, and think that the most regulated industries, such as healhcare are the most free market ones.

complete ignorance. 

Just now, Bitter said:

I make a genuine effort to engage in an open discussion about something you're interested in and you insult me instead. What is wrogn with you? The article listed a pretty specific example to highlight their point and then went on to speak more about pooling resources to solve problems and a central authority needed to direct the pooled resources to specific needs. It seemed clear to me, but I was asking for your opinion on the article since you have a different view than I do. It's OK to disagree with someone and it's OK  to come to a different viewpoint from reading an article, obviously you shared that trying to make a certain point and I'm getting a different point from it.

I linked the article for the graph, not their commentary.

Sorry for the insult.

gn8

The problem, as almost aways, is that people do not know what capitalism, think the US is the most free market counry of all, which it i isn't, and think that the most regulated industries, such as healhcare are the most free market ones.

complete ignorance. 

Well calling everyone names sure isn't going to convert anyone to your way of thinking or get anyone to consider your views as valid. 'Some guy on the internet called me a name, turns out my whole life is a lie and I've been wrong about everything' said no one ever. ?

I linked the article for the graph, not their commentary.

Sorry for the insult.

gn8

Apology accepted. Have a nice night.