FREE Game at EG Valued at $19.99 on Steam February 27th + 2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $39.99 on Steam March 5th

Paul Rudd

FREE Game for TODAY, February 27th at the Epic Games store.

inner55.gif.c1d0dbf9d9bb61f1f76cbc703484004f.gif

Valued at $19.99 on Steam here... Link it has 69 Mixed reviews.

FREE Game #1 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 5th at the Epic Games store.

gonner999.gif.3f6952bc3827301e6802df1ddb63afb3.gif

Valued at $9.99 on Steam here... Link it has 695 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for NEXT THURSDAY, March 5th at the Epic Games store.

offworld666.thumb.gif.046ed0e21820a69f9454c0228d6fbb16.gif

Valued at $29.99 on Steam here... Link it has 2,809 Mostly Positive reviews.

And for those that may not know yet, The Division 2 is $2.99 on Epic right now. And if you hung on to your $10.00 off Epic coupon, Far Cry 5 is $4.99, Assassins Creed Origins is $4.99, The Crew 2 is $4.99, Far Cry New Dawn is $5.99 and Ghost Recon Wildlands is $9.99.

Steam is offering Black Desert Online for free until March 2.

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

10 minutes ago, nick name said:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, nick name said:

1 hour ago, HanZie82 said:

Nice. Why haven't either of you created a post for it in this Hot Deals section? This is excellent news. I paid $5 for BDO a couple of years ago. I don't play it much anymore as it's an insanely grindy game but it's totally worth a good $15 imo, let alone $5. Free is a no-brainer.

Bruh, that's your job.  I ain't breaking union rules and sheet.   

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Is the crew 2 worth getting? After its release there wasnt a single sign of anyone playing it.

13 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

Is the crew 2 worth getting? After its release there wasnt a single sign of anyone playing it.

Well, just like Assassins Creed Origins, Far Cry 5 and Far Cry New Dawn, it's usually sale priced between $10 and $15. So you're basically saving $5-$10 more on top of those sale prices.

Whether or not The Crew 2 is worth it depends on how much you like car games, how much time you invest in them and whether or not The Crew 2 simply looks to you when watching game play of it. You either value all that more than a trip to Taco Bell, or you don't.

I've waited almost 2 years now for Far Cry 5 to hit $5 and now that it has, I bought it without hesitation. Had I earned another $10 coupon as we could back in December, I'd have bought Far Cry New Dawn as well. These low prices are simply not your everyday prices. Thus why I mentioned them today.

1 minute ago, Polemical said:

Done...

Duud(ette) you fucking rule yo! :D

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

Done...

Yeah, my post would have had far less info than yours.  

1 hour ago, nick name said:

Yeah, my post would have had far less info than yours.

I try to keep my posts pretty informative while brief or basic at the same time. Simple, straightforward, so to speak. 

7 hours ago, Polemical said:

And for those that may not know yet, The Division 2 is $2.99 on Epic right now. And if you hung on to your $10.00 off Epic coupon, Far Cry 5 is $4.99, Assassins Creed Origins is $4.99, The Crew 2 is $4.99, Far Cry New Dawn is $5.99 and Ghost Recon Wildlands is $9.99.

"Qualifying games must be a minimum price of $14.99 after any promotions and discounts are applied. Taxes and other fees do not apply toward the minimum purchase requirement." -Epic coupon information.

4 hours ago, Shammikit said:

All I can say is, my buddy bought it for PS4. I tried it, and only played it for about 15-20 minutes before the reek of knockoff Forza Horizon and terrible physics got me to turn it off. Kind of the same way I felt about NFS Payback. The Crew 1 I've put some time into, and it's also not great, but it's... playable?

5 hours ago, nick name said:

Bruh, that's your job.  I ain't breaking union rules and sheet.   

Shiit Airplane GIF - Shiit Airplane Jive GIFs

#Muricaparrotgang

So... Innerspace first impressions. Number one is that they never fixed the resolution settings, so it starts real low res and then you have to change it in game after the opening "cinematic" and basic tutorial. If you change it in the main menu it does literally nothing.

That being said, it's definitely one of those "meditative" artsy games, and in particular I'm going to cite Abzu. It even lets you turn into a submarine and scoot around underwater. The issue is the color palette is VERY limited compared to Abzu with very flat lighting, which makes it hard to really tell objects apart. the fact that it's inside a sphere also makes traversal a bit logically tricky, even moreso when everything looks pretty samey. Otherwise there's not much to say about it. Decently pretty, gameplay is just flying or submarining around and looking for collectibles.

#Muricaparrotgang

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

"Qualifying games must be a minimum price of $14.99 after any promotions and discounts are applied. Taxes and other fees do not apply toward the minimum purchase requirement." -Epic coupon information.

Not sure why you posted this.

3 hours ago, JZStudios said:

gameplay is just flying or submarining around and looking for collectibles.

Sounds and looks like Superflight or AER MoO.

49 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Not sure why you posted this.

Just an FYI about the coupon. It needs to be a $15 minimum price to use the $10 coupon. So you still need to spend $5. Not sure if that's total price or for a single item.

52 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Sounds and looks like Superflight or AER MoO.

Those games aren't very similar. One seems to be more "action sports" like the wingsuit or jet suit in Steep, the other is an exploration. Aer also has more colors and a less confusing layout. I played Innerspace for a bit, got to a new area, and then proceeded to have literally zero fucking clue what the shit the game wants me to do to progress. The exploration is kind of terrible because everything looks identical and you're always moving.

I also started Black Desert because... why not? and holy shit is it a bad first impression. Doesn't explain anything at all and shits popping up all over the screen. It feigns to have some sort of story, I honestly don't know why. Glad I didn't buy it.

#Muricaparrotgang

46 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Just an FYI about the coupon. It needs to be a $15 minimum price to use the $10 coupon. So you still need to spend $5. Not sure if that's total price or for a single item.

I'm not sure how that applies to this though... "And for those that may not know yet, The Division 2 is $2.99 on Epic right now. And if you hung on to your $10.00 off Epic coupon, Far Cry 5 is $4.99, Assassins Creed Origins is $4.99, The Crew 2 is $4.99, Far Cry New Dawn is $5.99 and Ghost Recon Wildlands is $9.99."

You spend what you see there on those games via the $10.00 coupon. Nothing more.

For example, I just bought my first game from Epic this morning for $4.99, via the Epic coupon. Far Cry 5. And I installed it on UPlay because it's an Ubisoft game. When you buy an Ubisoft game(newer ones) from Epic, or Steam, you can install it to the UPlay launcher to avoid having to have two launchers open at once. I wish I knew this earlier than today because every time I play Rainbow Six Siege from Steam, it also would open the UPlay launcher. Had I originally installed and opened it from just UPlay, I wouldn't have had to open Steam at the same time.

The benefit of this is that I'd imagine having just one launcher open might benefit performance in some noticeable way.

I played Innerspace for a bit, got to a new area, and then proceeded to have literally zero fucking clue what the shit the game wants me to do to progress.

Sounds about right. Those types of games interest me though. It can be rewarding when you figure out what to do.

I also started Black Desert because... why not? and holy shit is it a bad first impression. Doesn't explain anything at all and shits popping up all over the screen. It feigns to have some sort of story, I honestly don't know why. Glad I didn't buy it.

I had almost the exact same type of impression and was completely clueless as to what to do. I wanted to like the game because it looks good to me. And it was so different, that interested me a lot. Turned it off after approximately 35 minutes. That was back on March 29th, 2018. Haven't touched it since. It's still installed and ready to play. No clue when or if I'll ever pick it up again. Which is a shame because it's one of the only MMO's I've ever been interested in actually playing aside from The Secret World. I feel no regret paying $4.99 for it even though I've barely touched it because something tells me I might just play it again one day. Plus I could still afford Taco Bell the next day.

The next time it rains, I'm gonna think Black Desert Online. Whether I play it, is up to complete initiative.

12 hours ago, Polemical said:

I'm not sure how that applies to this though... "And for those that may not know yet, The Division 2 is $2.99 on Epic right now. And if you hung on to your $10.00 off Epic coupon, Far Cry 5 is $4.99, Assassins Creed Origins is $4.99, The Crew 2 is $4.99, Far Cry New Dawn is $5.99 and Ghost Recon Wildlands is $9.99."

You spend what you see there on those games via the $10.00 coupon. Nothing more.

Ugh. Fuck my ass. I tried to use the fucking coupon and the store said it wasn't valid. Clicking on "Show me why" told me it required a $15 minimum purchase. It's a FYI. That's it. I work at a place where people bring in coupons for free stuff, but it has a minimum charge limit before you get the free item. If you somehow spent it on less that $15, I don't know how. That's it. It's really fucking simple.

12 hours ago, Polemical said:

Sounds about right. Those types of games interest me though. It can be rewarding when you figure out what to do.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Ugh. Fuck my ass. I tried to use the fucking coupon and the store said it wasn't valid. Clicking on "Show me why" told me it required a $15 minimum purchase. It's a FYI. That's it. I work at a place where people bring in coupons for free stuff, but it has a minimum charge limit before you get the free item. If you somehow spent it on less that $15, I don't know how. That's it. It's really fucking simple.

I'm just not understanding how that applies to the games I listed because that's the list of games you were replying to. With the exception of The Division 2(it's already $2.99), the use of the $10.00 coupon brings all those games I listed to the prices I listed. It's as if you were telling me that they don't apply to the use of the $10.00 coupon. But in fact, that's exactly what was applied to those games and the prices I showed.

The use of an FYI in a reply to those posted games just confused me because I do know of the $14.99 limit. Precisely the reason I posted those deals.

I'm just not understanding how that applies to the games I listed because that's the list of games you were replying to. With the exception of The Division 2(it's already $2.99), the use of the $10.00 coupon brings all those games I listed to the prices I listed. It's as if you were telling me that they don't apply to the use of the $10.00 coupon. But in fact, that's exactly what was applied to those games and the prices I showed.

The use of an FYI in a reply to those posted games just confused me because I do know of the $14.99 limit. Precisely the reason I posted those deals.

It had nothing to do with the prices of the games. You mentioned the coupon. I literally attributed it to Epic Games coupon information. It needs a $15 minimum purchase, meaning you still need to pay $5. If you're saying the discounted price with the coupon is $4.99 then fine, but that wasn't communicated very well, and I'd argue not at all.

In completely unrelated topic, did you know that Gog Galaxy 2.0 has gone open beta? I'd recommend giving it a try, it's pretty handy to be able to see all my games and stuff in one place.

#Muricaparrotgang

29 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

In completely unrelated topic, did you know that Gog Galaxy 2.0 has gone open beta? I'd recommend giving it a try, it's pretty handy to be able to see all my games and stuff in one place.

I do. I posted about it 8 months ago but no one really noticed...

I prefer my multiple libraries of games.

I do. I posted about it 8 months ago but no one really noticed...

I prefer my multiple libraries of games.

8 months ago it was private beta, now it's public. And I have no idea why you'd rather have to check and remember all your games from every launcher.

#Muricaparrotgang

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

And I have no idea why you'd rather have to check and remember all your games from every launcher.

Not sure what you mean here. I don't have to check and remember where all my games are. I for some reason just know where they all are and which library they're in. Why I have them memorized, I really could not tell you. And I mean, I currently have a good 5-6 TB's of games installed. Around a good 400-750ish games or so.

15 hours ago, Polemical said:

Not sure what you mean here. I don't have to check and remember where all my games are. I for some reason just know where they all are and which library they're in. Why I have them memorized, I really could not tell you. And I mean, I currently have a good 5-6 TB's of games installed. Around a good 400-750ish games or so.

Well you could input them all into Galaxy 2.0 and know for sure. And launch them all from the same place, and then have it auto close the other launcher on game exit. I haven't actually done anything in Steam since I've gotten 2.0. Which is great, because I absolutely abhor their new UI.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Well you could input them all into Galaxy 2.0 and know for sure.

I already know for sure though. I thought I explained that above.

22 hours ago, Polemical said:

I already know for sure though. I thought I explained that above.

You don't know how many are installed. But whatever. I guess it's not worth even attempting to look at it.

#Muricaparrotgang